Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? (453 Views)

How I Cemented My Friendship With Aliko Dangote - Bill Gates / Tonydoo With Dangote, Bill Gates & Osinbajo At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding / Dangote, Bill Gate Others Dance To Davido Song At Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by Wikinaija(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Let imagine these following billionaires are willing to adopt you and it comes with a clause that you won’t have the opportunity to see your, families, again. Will you go for this offer and who will you choose to adopt you?

1. Aliko Dangote (C.E.O Dangote Group)

Aliko Dangote has been Africa’s richest man for the past 7years with a net worth of $13.6 Billion.He is the founder Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer.He owns nearly 88% of publicly-traded Dangote Cement through a holding company.Dangote Cement produces 44 million metric tons annually and plans to increase its output 33% by 2020.Dangote also owns stakes in publicly-traded salt, sugar, and flour manufacturing companies. Wow… All this for a one person.

2. Bill Gate (Cofounder, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)

Bill Gates has been richest American for the past 24year, with a net worth of $92.1 Billion, He owns the world’s largest private charitable foundation.The foundation works to save lives and improve global health and is working with Rotary International to eliminate polio. Hmmmm

3. Femi Otedola (C.E.O Forte Oil Plc)

Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur philanthropist, and chairman of Forte Oil Plc, an importer of fuel products with a net worth of Net Worth: $2.3 billion. He is also the founder of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd, and the owner of a number of other businesses across shipping, real estate, and finance. He has recently invested in power generation as part of the liberalization of the sector in Nigeria.

For Me– I’m speechless because this money too much

Will You Accept This Offer And Who Will You Choose to Adopt You?

http://wepublicisenaija.com/dangote-bill-gate-or-otedola-who-will-you-choose-to-adopt-you
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by yachal: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bill Gates
Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by emerich(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
With Dangote u become a workaholic, a nerd with Bill gate while U get to be an internet sensation with the Otedola's...
Otedola all the way...

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
I choose Bill gates that man is a wonderful humanitarian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: ‘I Bought Ice Prince His First Ticket To London In 2010’ Ruggedman Boast / DJ Cuppy Teaching French And Senegalese Presidents How To Be Disc Jockeys / White Girl Thinks She’s Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.