Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Achieve That Goal In Your Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Achieve That Goal In Your Business Today (334 Views)

My 2 Goal In 2022 / Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Can Work Together To Achieve Oil Market Stability — Kachi / How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achieve That Goal In Your Business Today by holdit: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Do you have a small business that you want to take to the next level?

Do you want to rub minds with some other business owners like yours?

Do you want to take daily steps that will take your business to greater heights?

Do you want to me monitored as you develop your business day by day?

If you answer yes to this questions, then we have created a whatsapp group where you can discuss more business strategies and learn some digital skills that will help you build your business.

Drop your number here to add me on the whatsapp group or message me on. And I will add you to the group.

Requirements to join the group

1. You must have a business you have started

2. You must be ready to work for yourself in order to build your business

Limited to only 30 people. We will monitor your business growth strictly to ensure you meet your target .

Thanks.
Re: Achieve That Goal In Your Business Today by holdit: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Don't miss out
Re: Achieve That Goal In Your Business Today by holdit: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
It's not too late to build a successful business
Re: Achieve That Goal In Your Business Today by hayzed1090: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Latest Method Of Registering With Clickbank / House Of Reps Pass Bill For Nigeria Stock Exchange To Be Publicly Listed / How To Promote Your Business To Thousands Of People Using These Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.