Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Suspicious Police Man (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspicious Police Man (photo) (446 Views)

Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious Police Man (photo) by asorock01: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
I saw this man in one of the local community in Abuja this morning on police uniform looking so dirty and rough and I wondered if he is still in active service or if he has ever been in police at all. With the security challenge we are facing in this country one need to be vigilant and caution. I hope NPF will take action.

Re: Suspicious Police Man (photo) by gabinogem(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol...even the environment fits his looks

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Police Man (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Na Abuja be that? shocked
Re: Suspicious Police Man (photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol...even the environment fits his looks
Bros u get bad mouth, base on logistic. You make sense

(1) (Reply)

An Unknown Lady Accused Blogger Valentine Chinonso Of Online Fraudster / The Mental Stability Of A Nigerian Policeman / Boko Haram "Frees" 10 Abducted Police Women And UNIMAID Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.