Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Frankincense Essential Oils Kills Cancer And Boosts Immune Functions. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frankincense Essential Oils Kills Cancer And Boosts Immune Functions. (375 Views)

Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frankincense Essential Oils Kills Cancer And Boosts Immune Functions. by balmofgilead84(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2018
FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL

One of the best things that God gave to humanity is the gift of nature. If you stay very close to nature, it nurtures you. You can also agree with me that the best things in life are free. But its disheartening that people has left the nature ways and has resorted to Orthodox way of treating ailments. Mind you, all these diseases you see in the world today are human inventions. Of course you will believe with me that the pharmaceutical industry is a very strong force to be reckoned with.

Now let's take a look at Frankincense. Have you ever wondered why the magi from the east gave baby Jesus Frankincense? It's regarded as the most powerful of all essential oils. In fact in the ancient times, Frankincense was valued above gold because of its use to support health and Wellness in a very wide range.

Do you know that this wonderful gift of nature Kills cancer cells, boosts the immune system and aids in new cells regeneration in the body? Below are the amazing benefits of Frankincense oil.

*Supports healthy inflammation support.
*Supports healthy immune function.
*Destroys cancer cells
*Aids in Cleansing and detoxification.
*Promotes healthy mood.
*Promotes total body skin Heath.
*Acts as age defying oil and removes pimples and acne.
*Enhances spiritual awareness.

The benefits of this oil can never be over emphasized. So for further enquiries on administration, usage and how to get it, call or chat me up on this number 08063867084. Office Address 46 Iweka Road, MTN office adjacent Diamond Bank, Onitsha, Anambra State.

Stay healthy and join the revolution now. I remain James Ikechukwu. Like I told you, I officially practice modern herbal curative therapy for treatment of terminal diseases. Stay connected for yet another mind blowing essential oil that I will unvail tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Premature Ejaculation Affect Your Sex Life? / Cleric Forced Followers To Undergo Castrations / FG To Enforce Ban On Open Drug Market From January, 2019!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.