Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Construction Collaboration Request - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Construction Collaboration Request (745 Views)

Collaboration/business Opportunity For Entrepreneurs In Uyo, Aks / ‘nigerians Need To Work In Collaboration’ - CHRIS IHIDERO / Fake Products: Ambassador Seeks Fg’s Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Collaboration Request by Ciugulea: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hello,

We are a construction company from Romania,and we are interested if you have an offer in construction field,because we are looking for contracts and of course we want to pay commission for this.
If you have any bussines opportunity for us,please let me know.
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by tholanee: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hello,
How do you mean and what are you looking at?
Is it development of land or buying the land?
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by Ciugulea: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
I mean that we are looking to build any type of construction projects like houses,buildings,or any type of construction.We have a team of workers that are serious and also professional.So, if you are interested and you have any project that needs to be build,please let us know
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by tholanee: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2010
hello,

Which location are you looking at?
How is it going to be done; is it that you buy the land and build to sell or it is going to be a joint venture with the owner of the idea?

Do you have ready buyers for them also?
I am really interested but needs the full details on how it is going to work out.
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by anijummai(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
av got so many projects you'll be interested in, your company will not find time for a break once you start. But do you have investors? Who provides the funds?
call me. 2348062390776
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by tholanee: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hello,
Am still waiting for the reply on my questions.
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by dammy111: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2010
If you are very serious about the getting real construction contract, contact me on via email:damdam4biz@yahoo.com with necessary details. I have good offers for you in Lokoja, PH and Benin city, Please if you aren't serious don't bother contacting me. Thanks.
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by iwakunbaba: 8:09pm On May 17, 2010
i have a construction project in which we can discuss it's in lekki zone of lagos, likewise i am about talking to a client on an estate project in agbara environ(new lagos major development). i am architect/contractor do call me on 08035276146 or 08025974544. e-mail address is realteamlimited@gmail.com
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by adewale202: 10:30pm On May 18, 2010
am a sand supplyer i supply any kind of sand
Re: Construction Collaboration Request by realcanon: 12:02pm On May 19, 2010
Dear Sir,

With interest I write to you on your request.If your company is willing and capable to handle turn- key projects in building constructions area,consider it done.I hope you have the financiers on ground and Proof of fund instrument inorder to avert time wasting.My associates sincerely are having gigantic projects dotted across Nigeria.

Kindly send your good business working conditions/terms.

Please call me on 0802-978-5634 or email:realcanonintlltd@yahoo.com

Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Its Headache Trying To Use Zenith Bank Web Surfers Master Card: / I Need Your Input On This Business Proposal! / Loan Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.