Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. (2544 Views)

Graduate Intern Software Developer Job At Quanteq Technology Services Limited / Vacancies At CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited / Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys,

Few days ago, I got an email address through a BC that job seekers with engineering background can send in their CVs.

I quickly sent mine, I just got a reply from them today

Below is the screenshot.

Pls who else put in for it? Especially Lagos applicants.

1 Share

Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by undefeated(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Are you in warri? and what position did you apply for ?
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by Fresh50: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls kindly share the email address so that others can apply too.
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nah, am in Lagos. I don't wanna travel all the way.

I called the contact person if they could permit Lagos applicant to do theirs in Lagos but she said no.

Traveling to Warri without adequate information is not wise.

Check the email address below

HELPRSL@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by doktung: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bros my own interview is on d 24th. Did u eventually attend the interview today?
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 4:57am On Jan 20, 2018
doktung:
Bros my own interview is on d 24th. Did u eventually attend the interview today?

I cldnt. Delta state is a long distance from Lagos, of which they have a branch here in Lagos.

Where is your location?
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by Kwenty: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2018
punche:

I cldnt. Delta state is a long distance from Lagos, of which they have a branch here in Lagos.

Where is your location?

What kind of excuse are you giving? Unless you made a research and the company is not worth it.
You applied and was invited and you are here complaining of distance.
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by doktung: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Punche, I'm also in Lagos
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kwenty:

What kind of excuse are you giving? Unless you made a research and the company is not worth it.
You applied and was invited and you are here complaining of distance.

I never had any info... If otherwise I won't bring it here.
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
doktung:

Best of luck
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by doktung: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'll also try and investigate how the company is before I go and I'll let u know wat my findings are
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
doktung:
I'll also try and investigate how the company is before I go and I'll let u know wat my findings are

Cool
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by uchechukwuochei(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
I work with them. It's authentic.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by doktung: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uchechukwu...are u based in the company's Lagos or warri branch?
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
doktung:
Uchechukwu...are u based in the company's Lagos or warri branch?

How was the interview?
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by doktung: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Sorry Punche, I couldn't really find anything substantial because all their staffs were not around...they were on d field, I suppose. But from my little chat with the two interviewers, I discovered the company is into oil and gas servicing. The interview went well sha, there was nothing much about the interview
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by punche(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
doktung:
Sorry Punche, I couldn't really find anything substantial because all their staffs were not around...they were on d field, I suppose. But from my little chat with the two interviewers, I discovered the company is into oil and gas servicing. The interview went well sha, there was nothing much about the interview

That's good. How was your trip. Wish you the very best. Cheers
Re: Lagos Applicant For RUTH’RFORD SERVICES LIMITED. by idowuh98(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
uchechukwuochei:
I work with them. It's authentic.
Please, could you help with info about the company and what theur interview is like

(1) (Reply)

Etb Has Started Employing Hnd, ''hurray'' / Allied Atlantic Distilleries Limited / Somebody Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.