Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) (1649 Views)

Goji Berry Facial Cream Review / Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
good day all
i need advise.
i have an extreme oily skin. and I'm the kind of person that sweats alot.
and i normally used to experience breakout (pimples) that comes and go especially anytime i eat too much oily foods.

but sumjusthappen last year early December , when the pimples were getting severe, they appeared all over my face (mostly forehead), including rashes on my cheeks. so i had to stopped the cream that i was using which is Nivea (smooth sensation) after that i went and see a dermatologist
and he prescribed (Benzolyl peroxide oxy 10 morning, (retin A) night.
which i almost spent 7k in purchasing all in this buhari weather.(low self esteem) �
and i started using the cream on my face, on the process i was experiencing severe itching for 3days i started using it.
anyway i endured it thinking it would still stop.
few days i started experiencing serious Ance breakout all over my forehead.
i was surprised, and devastated it irritates me.
oh a fine boy like me see what my face turned to.
so i quickly suspended using the both cream on my face again.
and rush back to see the dermatologist and explained to him.
and he told me that I'm reacting to the cream.
that i av to stopped it.
behold he started prescribing another one tablet's and Ance out cream and soap for me.
which altogether it will cost me 10k to get all.
was thinking after spending 7k , and now it's a waste u expect me to buy these again.
i got angry and left there.
i left my face without rubbing anything for 14days now .
and i noticed the Ance hs Ance has started fading slowly.
but the pimples and rash still remains.
now I'm planning to be rubbing honey all over my face.
over night.
bcoz I'm not comfortable anymore without rubbing somtin on my face for so long.
pls hope honey won't be a problem, because i have a sensitive skin. thanks
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique push this to front page ooo.. may una help an active bro
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by olasaad(f): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yes honey is nice no side effects. If you can get lemon too you can add it
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
olasaad:
Yes honey is nice no side effects. If you can get lemon too you can add it
really. i should just mix the lemon with honey and only use it at night right?
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by datfreshdoc(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Had the same problem growing up sad tried almost everything including chewing and rubbing aleo vera ..yukkkk... but after sometime I heard of bio-oil from a friend and it's very good. I can boost of a fresh face rite now. its cost like 1200 or 1500 depending on your area. Thank me later. plus get a good facial scrub smiley
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by olasaad(f): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2018
jokolo282:

really. i should just mix the lemon with honey and only use it at night right?

Yes
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2018
olasaad:

Yes
alright thanks dear
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
datfreshdoc:
Had the same problem growing up sad tried almost everything including chewing and rubbing aleo vera ..yukkkk... but after sometime I heard of bio-oil from a friend and it's very good. I can boost of a fresh face rite now. its cost like 1200 or 1500 depending on your area. Thank me later. plus get a good facial scrub smiley
alright bro, do you also have an oily skin too?
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by datfreshdoc(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
jokolo282:

alright bro, do you also have an oily skin too?
yh I had. Very oily. Don't use honey ooo,it will start popping out cuz I tried it too. Buy bio-oil
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
datfreshdoc:
.you really do have a fresh face cool
datfreshdoc:
.you really do have a fresh face how i wish my fresh is fresh like yours too
Re: Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) by jokolo282(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
datfreshdoc:
yh I had. Very oily. Don't use honey ooo,it will start popping out cuz I tried it too. Buy bio-oil
alright bro, my face is damn rough not smooth atall for now, I'm just down because of ds.
pls can u gv ur wtsp num, so dt u we can chat better

(1) (Reply)

12 Health Benefits Of Drinking Hot Water / Ebola: What Actually Transpired Between The Ecowas Diplomat And The Doctor / Help!!! Persistent Pain In The Internal Part Of My Right Flank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.