Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore (593 Views)

The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice / Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
It is saddening that the Christain body had failed to curtail the widespread and imfamous pictures of Jesus Christ.

I can recall seeing more than 7 different pictures.

So absurd alot of Christains blindly bow in worship to these images.

I have never found a pix of Prophet Mohammad.

Muslims will never imagine his look, talk more to paint or draw a image of him.

Christains, what is happening?
Re: The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Let them be decieving themself

1 Like

Re: The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
If Islam is your preferred religion, go for it. If you have anything to say about Christians, say it without comparison.

I am a Christians and I do not believe in sculpting, bowing to, worshipping and using images for worship. Nevertheless, if you are a Christian, use biblical verses to buttress your thought.

As for Muslims not painting or drawing Mohammed, who cares about that? Are Christians expected to use Islam as a yardstick? Islam came about 700 years after Christianity.

Womanpleaser:
It is saddening that the Christain body had failed to curtail the widespread and imfamous pictures of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Womanpleaser:

In the first place Christians don't bow to acclaimed Jesus image. Although there are some Christian sect that do adore the images but it doesn't mean all Christians do. You are too generalistic.
Secondly, there is nothing wrong in having the sketches of someone that looks like Jesus
Thirdly the caricature of Mohammed's picture caused the dead of many people. Why can't stick to your religion of peace?
Re: The Many False Images Of Jesus Christ That Christains Worship And Adore by gwama: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
What is your problem? You said that you are a Muslim, so I do not see how it concerns you. angry

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Special Divine Encounter(08/02/2018) Day 4 / Character "Diaries" & Spiritual Warfare Reminders / See Wedding Photos : Favor Iwueze Joy Joy Joy Marries The Love Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.