Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? (547 Views)

My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. / Tecno Spark K8 Pro: A New Device Or Unpoular?? / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by Dboy55(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dear nairalanders ,please i have an application that i have been using to watch videos and take surveys.i usually got points and i actually got paied when my coins got to certain amount .i forget my password,now i havent been able login .and i wanted to register afresh i cant i noticed that this apps gave a way of knowing my ISP and tracking my device.its just one device to one user.is there any way i can chnge the ISP of my phone without them knowing .
Note:i have been trying different VPNs and non of them have veen able to change it
Or is there any other way of me changing it without using vpn?
Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by bankulizer: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
How do we help without been banned now. Hope it's not fraudulent
Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Have you thought of going to Togo or Ghana to browse??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by Dboy55(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
bankulizer:
How do we help without been banned now. Hope it's not fraudulent
is not fraudulent boss,tge name of the app is dailynaira.its like a survey app.
Please help ,if you can
Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by Dboy55(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
iyke926:
Have you thought of going to Togo or Ghana to browse??
why you stupid like these now ?
Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dboy55:
why you stupid like these now ?
Person no fit play with you again grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by sayhi2certified(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
bro they are using your device imei and I'd to get the info just root your phone then download device ID changer to temporary do your stuff.. you can always reverse to your original device imei and I'd after finishing your survey stuffs
Re: How Do I Change The Isp Of My Device Or Hide It? by Dboy55(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2018
sayhi2certified:
bro they are using your device imei and I'd to get the info just root your phone then download device ID changer to temporary do your stuff.. you can always reverse to your original device imei and I'd after finishing your survey stuffs
thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Create Superb Visual Designs As Professional Graphics Designer. 100% / Learn The Practical Skills To Make You A Professional Photographer / Will You Buy A 10GB RAM Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.