Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? (548 Views)

Explanation Of The Book "KA Stroud Engineering Mathematics" In Yoruba / Academic Performance: The Importance Of Use Of Charts In Teaching And Learning / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? by johnayanyo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have been getting alot of information from this platform but i was force to open an account to bring forward an issue brought to me today.

My child was asked to pay for a Mathematics song book in school, he said they will also given a learning video aid for the songs. His teacher said all of them must have it, that it will be used during school assembly and Mathematics class, that even other English speaking schools around the world will be using it too.

Has anyone heard of this? how possible is it? or are they trying to eat my money.
Re: Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
It improves knowledge. Just visit the school to make enquiry. If children of this days know p square lyrics, they should be able to learn mathematics that way.
Re: Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? by encryptjay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:
It improves knowledge. Just visit the school to make enquiry. If children of this days know p square lyrics, they should be able to learn mathematics that way.
True though grin see kids singing Money fall on you with passion these days and you just watch. Anything that will help in the learning process is allowed.
Re: Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
encryptjay:

True though grin see kids singing Money fall on you with passion these and you just. Watch. Anything that will help in the learning process is allowed.
grin grin
Re: Is It Song They Use In Teaching Mathematics In School Now? by jamespeterson: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
The most essential part to teaching your child anything is keeping it simple. Math really is everywhere. It is more difficult to find a game that isn't educational than it is to find a game that is educational. Granted there are games more educational than others. However, as parents and teachers, we need to meet our children and students where they are and gradually lead them to the more educational side to living.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Student Needs Help / A Professor From UNIPORT Contemplating Suicide!!! / What a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.