Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Am The Boss, I Decide And It Isn't Important If Hazard Is Happy Or Not Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am The Boss, I Decide And It Isn't Important If Hazard Is Happy Or Not Chelsea (579 Views)

President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi / UEFA Release Their Top Ten Players Of The Year List, Eden Hazard Is Nineth / Eden Hazard Is Delaying Signing An Extension To His Contract At Chelsea 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Boss, I Decide And It Isn't Important If Hazard Is Happy Or Not Chelsea by cheapgoals(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is unconcerned if being substituted influences Eden Hazard to stay unhappy in Stamford Bridge, expressing his priority is to win matches.

The Belgian international missed pre-season subsequent to fracturing his ankle while on international obligation with Belgium in June and did not show up for the season until September 9.

The 27-year-old, who a week ago expressed he would confer his long-term future to Chelsea notwithstanding detailed interest from Real Madrid, has completed a full 90-minutes in just eight of his 28 outings in all competitions this term.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/i-am-the-boss-i-decide-and-it-isnt-important-if-hazard-is-happy-or-not/
Re: I Am The Boss, I Decide And It Isn't Important If Hazard Is Happy Or Not Chelsea by Betdey: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
One BAD GAME can no longer spoil your ticket.
Cash out now available on Betdey

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Occupy 51st On Latest Fifa Ranking / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (20/01/2018) / Madrid Offers Ronaldo For Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.