Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (64873 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by mercyland93(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2018
actually, this is nonsense.. instead of a doll, why not play with ur joystick until u cum. lol
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by MetroBaba1(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2018
brimoknight:

N500 olosho?
No romance
No bwess touching
No sucking
No moaning
No sweet words
No.........
No.........
No.....
The only thing you will hear is "oya e don do, pay me".
Is that one sex?

And The Sex Doll Will Do Everything You Listed Above Abi?

1 Like

Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by oloriadejoke(f): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2018
cooldude62:

Happy birthday, Oloriadejoke
...thank you sir,may God's favour locate you#30billion in your account#

1 Like

Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by hisinkship(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2018
[b][b]BAN Sex Robots Before its too Late - Global Threat

You guys can play with everything, have you check the disasters this can bring, instead of talk talk and talk lets join hands together to BAN this toys, Your involvement counts. https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late

READ Below
To be brief and on point.

Sex Robots are a big threat to the whole world, because.

To all countries of the world.

Anything that has Human Artificial Intelligence (Thinks like Human) and has hands and legs, can be used by its INVENTORS, hackers and even the owner to cause harm and even overthrow governments (learn from the movie iRobot) robots will carry arms soon.

To women:

This will totally separate married Men from Real Life Women and affect the Family and kids (skyrocket divorce rate)

To Men

A malfunctioned robot can eat up penis mistakenly

To Founder

Matt Mcmullen is a threat to himself and to the world, a first glance at him reminds me of all those made scientist in movies who always have ulterior motives in whatever they do, deploying robots allover the world waiting for a time to strike.

So if you think of the pleasures unhindered you can get from this toys consider the danger it poses on our family, countries, leaders and the world.

I expect more women than men petitioning along with me because you are largely been rivaled on ridiculously and if we are not careful we might go out of extinction.

I want it banned in general.

Thank You

Join the Petition UN go help us BAN them[/b]
https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late[/b]

Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by Mcreloaded(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Guess oloshos now know their worth and will increase their price and if you feel its too expensive try the sex dolls which is cheaper
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2018
This is a ploy to render the human race extinct through the back door. It's the downside of modernity championed by protagonists of alternative lifestyles. It seeks to destroy the warmth,bond and spiritual nexus that connect humans. Watch out for the rise of the machines.
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by oluchivy(f): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Threebear:
Honestly, the manufacturer had wizzy in mind.
Nigeria is getting overpopulated, if this sex doll can trap some of his rampant sperm, we will at least avoid another new baby this year.
wizzy sperm no be moi moi, it fit give the doll belle. Sex doll baby mama loading. .....
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by Premiumwriter: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2018
SeniorZato:
The world is now a scary place to dwell in
what's scary about it? The dolls?
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by Epatty(f): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
ChappyChase:
So the sex doll manufacturers want sell market grin grin
Sex doll is demonic
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by unbitchable(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
sisisioge:
These peeps are launching into naija market in a big way, Wizzy should have said something nice nau. I would endorse the toys, they are way better than oloshos and extra relationships...they are safer, cheaper and super amiable grin.
If i considered one, it'd be you.
You over a thousand dolls
Babe, come a breathe closer
Who says dark ain't super beauty
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
unbitchable:
If i considered one, it'd be you.
You over a thousand dolls
Babe, come a breathe closer
Who says dark ain't super beauty

grin grin grin
Oloshoooooo!!!
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by unbitchable(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Oloshoooooo!!!
This didn't come out on purpose, so i couldn't be bothered.

I love boobs and ass but seeing you, i give it all up.
Sisimi, you look good for me.
God may just have had in his mind to deliver you one of your most pleasant surprise of the year.
Hopefully your mail works.
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
unbitchable:
This didn't come out on purpose, so i couldn't be bothered.

I love boobs and ass but seeing you, i give it all up.
Sisimi, you look good for me.
God may just have had in his mind to deliver you one of your most pleasant surprise of the year.
Hopefully your mail works.

Oh my! Did you just call me a Chinese shocked shocked shocked? Whew! Reporting you to the mod right now. Biko give it up already...you are too tall for my liking. My mom says to leave yellow boys alone. Your house is too up a hill, don't wanna lose weight climbing stairs grin Enjoy your evening wink
Re: Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response by unbitchable(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Oh my! Did you just call me a Chinese shocked shocked shocked? Whew! Reporting you to the mod right now. Biko give it up already...you are too tall for my liking. My mom says to leave yellow boys alone. Your house is too up a hill, don't wanna lose weight climbing stairs grin Enjoy your evening wink
erm, Lol!!. My intention of you is truly admirable. I'm proud of your body, your heart..
a super woman
You love love, spiritual, sexual, beauty, happiness. I offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.