Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Make Money From Your Blog - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money From Your Blog (432 Views)

13 Ways To Make Money From Podcasting / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / How To Make Money From Your Existing Professional Knowledge Aside Your Salary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Your Blog by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
@TalkTalkTwins

Did you miss me? Well, I’m sure you did or did not? But wait, whether or not you did miss me (which I’m sure you did), I have something interesting to tell you. Guess what? How would you feel if you could quit your job and earn twice of your income through your blog? Now, I have gotten several questions from people saying

Clifford how can I make money off my blog?
I hear people say that they make a good income from their blog but then how do they do it?
The Secret; Traffic + Using The Appropriate Strategies
I assume you know, that if you have a blog, getting traffic to your website helps to increase your chances of making money from it? Anyway, I wouldn’t delve into that now but what are we waiting for? Let’s get into the main topic
which is
How Can YOU Make Money off Your Blog?
If you have a blog, you might have been thinking of the ways you could make some money off your blog. Well, there’s no need to think because below are the top three ways you can use to make money from your blog. To top it all, I have tested them all and I think they would also work for you.

Advertisement; There’s no doubt that adverts are one of the most popular ways you could earn money from your blog. Now, most people tell me, Sophie, people aren’t coming to place advert on my website what do I do? The secret; Grow your website traffic and then approach your ‘, potential customers’. I have this belief that if they don’t come to you, then you go to them. Once, you begin to get steady traffic, prepare your media kit and approach companies who you know fits your niche. This worked for me when I was still new to blogging and yes, it sure did get me some money.

Make Your Own Products: Another way to make money off your blog is to make your own products. You could make products such as e-books, checklists, software, templates, mini-courses etc. I want you to just sit and brainstorm. What product can you create that would suit your audience? If you can think of it, then you are on your way there
Affiliate: Wait, not only can you make money off those two but you can also make money off your blog by becoming an affiliate for companies that suits your niche. For example, I have a blogger friend who makes around $2,000 every month through affiliates and yet whenever we talk, he tells me ‘Look Sophie. I really want to step up my affiliate game so that I can earn double of my present affiliate income’ and I’m always like, WOW! So yes, you can make money by becoming an affiliate.

Coincidentally, I’m in need of more affiliates to join the ghafab team. If you are interested, you can signify by replying this email.
Now you have it, the top three ways you can use to make money off your blog. Please note that there are more than three ways you could use to make money off your blog, but in other to keep this email short, I had to limit it to three. If you have any questions, please just hit the reply button, you know, I’ll always be here to answer all your questions.
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's what they keep saying.... show man the way becomes a problem... . They even try to scam you....I don tire

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
That's what they keep saying.... show man the way becomes a problem... . They even try to scam you....I don tire

We suffer to learn most of these tips, that is why we write e-books and blogs so as to make back our money.
No Knowledge Is Free

If you are really interested bro, you can check out this my ebook, MAKING MILLIONS IN YOUR DARK ROOM!

(1) (Reply)

Architecture Project Topics And Materials / The Importance Of Struggle / Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.