Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Has JAMB Ever Frustrated You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has JAMB Ever Frustrated You? (403 Views)

High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? / Has JAMB Released Any Results For Exams Written On The 10/03/2018? / Has Jamb 2018 Exam Been Postponed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has JAMB Ever Frustrated You? by Palazopro(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2018
If you live in Nigeria like me, then you know that JAMB is not friendly to Nigerian students. Ask an average Nigeria student and they will tell you they wrote JAMB more than once.
There are many of us who cannot get a good job today because after many years of trying to beat JAMB we gave up our dreams of becoming graduates and ended up with jobs that can not pay our bills.
The good news is you can get a professional diploma today without struggling with JAMB and get that dream job you always desire.
Send your enquiries to the email in my signature at the end of this post, or send me a PM here.
To your success!
Re: Has JAMB Ever Frustrated You? by branhampaul: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Online CBT... Practise Jamb, Weac, Neco Subjects Online -----> http://www.20toughest.cf

(1) (Reply)

A Way To Treasure The Dead:do YOU KNOW? / Date For The 3rd Batch Of Unn Pg Aptitude Test Fixed / Best Marketing Project Topics 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.