Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) (1658 Views)

Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi / Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) by abokisas: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2018
As people say, age is just a number, what matters is love and these Nigerian Celebrities didn’t bother themselves about the wide age differences between them and their men, all that mattered to them was love and so far, many of them have been able to keep their marriages intact.

1. Lola And Peter Okoye
Peter Okoye is married to Lola Omotayo who is said to be 6 years older than Peter. Peter and his twin brother Paul were born on the 18th of November 1981.

In an earlier interview years back, Lola addressed the age gap between them thus: “Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

2. Deola And Darey Art Alade
Dare Art-Alade and his wife Deola Ayeni have been married for about 10 years now. . Deola is said to be 8 years older than Darey yet they’ve been married for years with lovely kids. Dare once responded thus in an interview about their age gap: Do you not feel any pressure of any sort being married to somebody older than you are? No pressures at all! Every body at sometime finds what works for him or her. I am perfectly happy with my marriage to my wife and I absolutely have no problems or pressures of any sort.

3. Kaffy And Joseph Ameh
Kafayat Sharafat popularly known as Kaffy is a dancer and a mother of two, she got married to Joseph Ameh who happens to be popular singers, Psquare’s drummer. Kaffy is eight years older than Pappy J as he is popularly called. They got married in 2012 and they have two children Eliana Ameh, their daughter and Sean Ameh, their son. Continuing reading below

Source>>>http://1604ent.co/5-nigerian-celebrities-proved-age-not-barrier-love/

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Get your facts right. Dare's wife is not 8yrs older than him.Kaffy too isn't 8yrs.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2018
thorpido:
Get your facts right. Dare's wife is not 8yrs older than him.Kaffy too isn't 8yrs.

What's d real age difference naw?
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Lomprico2:

What's d real age difference naw?
Not sure but it's not up to 8yrs.Should be 4-6yrs.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
thorpido:
Not sure but it's not up to 8yrs.Should be 4-6yrs.

They you are still on d same page with d op, as long as they are older than their husbands. smiley
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Proved Age Is Not A Barrier To Love (with Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Lomprico2:

They you are still on d same page with d op, as long as they are older than their husbands. smiley
Of course they are older,I just know the gap is not that wide.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Before And After Makeup Photo Of Actress Rahama Sadau / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic Moment / 18 Years Old Princess Udochi Moses Shares Adorable Curvey Pictures Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.