Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Awaken The Mighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awaken The Mighty (594 Views)

The Mighty Hand Of God Is An Encounter To Overcome Ember Months... – Itodje / How To Awaken Orisa? / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaken The Mighty by DoublekayKennel(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
AWAKEN THE MIGTHY

AS I STUDY THIS MORNING,I CAME TO JOEL 3:9b AND IT SAYS "WAKE UP THE MIGHTY MEN"
Then the HolyGhost began to speak to me.
Who are the mighty men? They are those who hv been saved,cleansed,redeemed,called and consecrated to the service of the Lord.
They are mighty in scriptures,prayers,evangelism and other services of the Lord.
These mighty men have been proactive,active and devoted.They are standing believers and workers in the vineyard of the Lord.
Suddenly,they they are no more consecrated,devoted,commited and consistent in their service to the Lord.They become cold in prayers,lukewarm in fellowship and discouraged.
Haaaaa! Wat has happened to them? The HolyGhost took me to Act 20:9 They have fallen asleep,spiritual sleep and slumberness has fallen upon them and Mathew 13:25 says while men slept his enemy came and sow tares among the wheat and went his way,they asleep and a deep sleep.
WHAT THEN SHOULD WE DO LORD? He said "Wake up the mighty men" Wake them up from prayerlessness,lukewarmness,coldness,inconsistency Wake them up now.
Then He took me to the later part of Act 20:9 After the man fell asleep deeply and no one wake him up,ohhh the result,the outcome was fatal,he fell down and was taken up dead.
If we neglect to awaken these mighty men that are slumbering while standing,they will fall back,draw back or fall down and die spiritually.
Beloved,let us arise and wake up the mighty men in our lives,that man in you that use to pray,fellowship,,study the word,attend services,is he not sleeping now? Awake him now.
Let us wake up the mighty men in our group,district,location and zones.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP THE MIGHTY MEN

Mukadaz Kehinde
(Miracle)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awaken The Mighty by sonofthunder: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Awake oh my glory awake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awaken The Mighty by DoublekayKennel(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
sonofthunder:
Awake oh my glory awake!
Amen And Amen sir
Re: Awaken The Mighty by Divinerace(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hardmirow-awake

(1) (Reply)

Mayor Of Nazareth,Ali Salaam begs TB Joshua for crusade / Why Should The Bible Have Many Versions ? / How I Was Delivered From Sexual Sin (fornication, Lust & Masturbation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.