Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

4 Keys Before Jamb 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Keys Before Jamb 2018 (601 Views)

If You Know This 4 Keys Your Life Will Never Be The Same / 2021 UTME: Five Key Things To Know Before JAMB Registration / Frastrate Jamb Before Jamb Frastrate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Keys Before Jamb 2018 by Jerzeeloaded: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Jamb 2018 registration and selling’s of E-pins are still available at the respective cbt centers and various banks in Nigeria as a student that has applied for the jamb 2018 examination, they are some key things you should know before the jamb 2018 examination take place March, However we are going to highlight, the four things that matters before writing your jamb 2018 examination,

STUDYING HABITS

People strive for success, as my mentor once told me, there is no free cooked rice anywhere in the world, you need to develop the reading habits starting from now if you really want to hit big in the upcoming jamb 2018

ONLINE RESEARCH

Trust me that 96% of youths in Nigeria all gathers vital information’s through online means, which i wouldn’t mention because without that, you wouldn't have been able to read these articles, so if you are an online person, just make sure you gather information about the upcoming jamb 2018, your school of choice and your course subject combination.

EGO

the moments the proud feelings enters you is the beginning of failure, what i mean is that, feeling too big to ask someone that understood more, about what has made you devastated inside of you, as a student trying to hit big in the jamb 2018, you should be so free to ask any question when with your peers

PRAYING ALONG

in life one struggles, but mind you prayer is the main key and with God all things are possible, if you are actually studying and praying as well, there is no way you wouldn't make it in the featured jamb 2018

information source>>>> /aydZcF
Re: 4 Keys Before Jamb 2018 by Eboss5: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Please what are the subject combination for economics in uniport? Pls it urgent

(1) (Reply)

2018/UTME: No Retaking Of Exam If Your Finger Print Failed To Be Captured / University Of Ilorin Post Utme Date / Top 10 Nigerian Universities In Engineering Research - Scival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.