Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Death Is Not An Issue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Is Not An Issue (241 Views)

Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" / The Fear Of Death Is The Beginning Of Wisdom For The Atheist / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Is Not An Issue by jonatoye(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Death is not an Issue

WORD FOR TODAY
Death is not an issue for men who died in Christ. But it is for those who did not make the attributes of God (holiness, righteousness, love) their lifestyle. Death provides an opportunity for every man to meet His creator!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: "Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."" (Revelation 14:13 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The death of a loved one is very painful but not to the victim. Since, we will all be poured like water spilled on the groud we need not fear death but prepare for it. You have every reason to fear death if your ways are not pure and if your main treasure is here on earth because death for such is the beginning of a sad end.

We have heard about the Children of God who faced and confronted death but did not die. The only reason why a believer will continue to live is because there is yet the Glory of God to be revealed through him.

As we have seen in the words of Jesus; He said "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head." (Matt 8:20); because He has not come to stay on earth. Hence, He lived to only please the Father. You also, live your entire life to please the Father; this is the greatest achievement.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Deliver me from sin and every secret fault that can hinder me from making Heaven in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Life is given to prepare for eternity!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Fruitful Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Be Truthful / Why Should Believers Submit Even To Unjust Authorities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.