Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile (503 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile by newsynews: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
The feud between Kemi Olunloyo and Pastor David Ibiyeomie is finally over according to an Instagram post shared by Kemi.

This was after she was locked up in prison 3 times for allegations against Pastor Ibiyeomie.

Read her post below.

Pastor @david_ibiyeomie officially helps me SURRENDER MY LIFE TO #JESUS
Yesterday Tuesday 16th of January 2018 marked 7 days I left #Portharcourt prison. Been doing outdoor therapy as instructed by my psychotherapist. Venturing out safely into neighborhoods which I've been doing as part of my treatment of depression.

I normally go to 3pm prayers at the Catholic church down the street to get spiritual energy. Last night, I decided to go to New GRA to worship at #Salvationministries. I walked into the kingdom of God like no other. This church was very different. I was lifted! They were having 4.30pm prayers after a 21 day fast. I joined them in an energized service in a God anointed mega church. I ate communion and drank wine. The Lord was everywhere!

After service I asked security personnel to meet Pastor Ibiyeomie privately in his office to pray for me. The men in black suits took me to a waiting room and then asked me to come in. There were 5 pastors in the room watching. Two were my prosecuting lawyers, then I walked up to him telling him I was the one he locked up in prison! I knelt down and he grabbed my hands. Suddenly my all day asthma wheezing and migraine vanished! He had divine powers of some kind. He prayed for me, told me he had FORGIVEN ME long time ago and repeated it in front of me again. I told him I was not bitter and have forgiven him too. I have decided to serve God and it will be through Salvation Ministries and him.

Pray that the holy spirit transforms #DavidIbiyeomie into a greater realm of sensitivity, revelation, and divine direction that will give birth to manifestation of the holy spirit in time for next week 22nd-26th January 2018 when he invited me for his #5NOG 5 nights of glory. He says miracles happen during that week.
My miracles started last night. I will give my compelling TESTIMONY soon. I am never leaving PH again. I begin serving the Lord here working in his church and will stoop to conquer flying my flags with Jesus here at Salvation Ministries. The Home of Success! See you next week at 5 NIGHTS OF GLORY!! Isn't God wonderful? OluKemi Olunloyo @hnnafrica

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/kemi-olunloyo-pastor-ibiyeomie-reconcile.html

Re: He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile by GraGra247(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
She played a fast one. She doesn't wanna go back to jail.

After accusing the man of unspeakable evil things, you still went back to him for prayers.

I can hear the Pastor declaring to his followers, "all the enemies that spoke evil about you, shall bow at your feet this year.

Sombori shout.........!!!!
Re: He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile by doyinisaac(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
GraGra247:
She played a fast one. She doesn't wanna go back to jail.

After accusing the man of unspeakable evil things, you still went back to him for prayers.

I can hear the Pastor declaring to his followers, "all the enemies that spoke evil about you, shall bow at your feet this year.

Sombori shout.........!!!!
What happened to forgiveness??

Re: He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile by Stegomiah: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
This woman is a drama queen
Her greatest problem is her mouth

I guess prison time have returned her brain to default settings

Now she dey do free advertisement for the man ministry

After going to jail 3 time

Aunty kemi will do whatever it takes to stay relevant
Re: He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile by Threebear(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
This man is unfit to be called a man of God.
Where is the forgiveness the Bible preaches when those that claim to be the servant of the most high, do not practice it.

In another news ,thanks for factory resetting aunty kemi 's head.
Madness has no cure but we will have rest for sometime.

Re: He Told Me He Had Forgiven Me'': Kemi Olunloyo And Pastor Ibiyeomie Reconcile by kingem(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Madam K always seeking for attention
I pity her condition yeye person undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Throwback:can You Recognise This Celebrities In This Throw Back Photo? / Tekno-i Am In The Future 2025[djspinall Reply U DEY CRAZE]-VIDEO / Daddy Freeze Reacts To News Of 50 Cent Making Fortunes Through Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.