Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini (460 Views)

Price Of Gionee M3 Mini In Nigeria / How Much Is The Gionee M3 Mini Screen / Fairly Used Gionee M3 Mini For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by Apos2kay(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
My Gionee m3 mini got bricked, I mean hard bricked, and have downloaded the custom ROM with sp flash tool to unbrick it, but I keep getting BROM ERROR: STORAGE NOT MATCH, please how do I unbrick it?
Re: Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by lordnaruto: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
dont use custom rom, get a stock rom. plug the phone for a while to charge, a USB device that doesnt disconnect anyhow, and try . make sure u get the exact rom for the phone o, check needrom or romking. all d best.
Re: Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by Apos2kay(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thanks bro, but its the same ROM that is in romking, plus my fone can't detect if its charging or not
lordnaruto:
dont use custom rom, get a stock rom. plug the phone for a while to charge, a USB device that doesnt disconnect anyhow, and try . make sure u get the exact rom for the phone o, check needrom or romking. all d best.
Re: Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by lordnaruto: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apos2kay:
Thanks bro, but its the same ROM that is in romking, plus my fone can't detect if its charging or not

if u plus it to a laptop, do u hear any sound , like a notification sound from ur laptop? if yes, ure one step closer to fixing it. type the exact error code ure getting on the sp flash tool to google, you'll see what the error means and how to fix it.
Re: Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by Apos2kay(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes, I do hear the sound, and I googled the error code, the result I got is that am not using the exact ROM, but that's then only ROM available after searching all the sites
lordnaruto:

if u plus it to a laptop, do u hear any sound , like a notification sound from ur laptop? if yes, ure one step closer to fixing it. type the exact error code ure getting on the sp flash tool to google, you'll see what the error means and how to fix it.
Re: Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by lordnaruto: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apos2kay:
Yes, I do hear the sound, and I googled the error code, the result I got is that am not using the exact ROM, but that's then only ROM available after searching all the sites

there's an m3 mini thread here on NL, go there and try to get someone thats close to your location, back up their rom, and use it. or take it to their customer care, they'll fix it
Re: Please Help Regarding My Gionee M3 Mini by Apos2kay(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thanks bro, guess I will have to take it to there office
lordnaruto:

there's an m3 mini thread here on NL, go there and try to get someone thats close to your location, back up their rom, and use it. or take it to their customer care, they'll fix it

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Notes On Iphone - Iphone Notes Disappeared Or Lost / Come In Here For Phone VTU Investment ... / Samsung Galaxy S8 Android 8.0 (oreo) Update Suspended Due To Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.