Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks (4368 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Please Post Any Security Job Here... A Friend Needs It. Thanks. / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dear Candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of Sales Executive. Date: Thursday, 18th Jan 2018, Time: 12pm(prompt), Venue: 5 Ogbunike street off admiralty way Lekki phase 1, Lagos. Kindly come with a copy of your CV, passport and dress corporate.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Rogerz007(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Just got the same message now.. Folks please are they Gnld agent so we don't go and waste our time.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
They are not GNLD. I just Google their website and their authentic. Thanks
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
francesjoe:
Dear Candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of Sales Executive. Date: Thursday, 18th Jan 2018, Time: 12pm(prompt), Venue: 5 Ogbunike street off admiralty way Lekki phase 1, Lagos. Kindly come with a copy of your CV, passport and dress corporate.

They are genuine. Please what's ur qualification?
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by SKhanmi: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Also got the same message. They are authentic,google the address ,you can also go through the nairaland forums on it. Them be outsourcing firm.

But problem is, I never applied for that position, my course doesn't tally with anything marketing at all. So if you have the correct qualifications or you just want to try your luck. Go.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
SKhanmi:
Also got the same message. They are authentic,google the address ,you can also go through the nairaland forums on it. Them be outsourcing firm.

But problem is, I never applied for that position, my course doesn't tally with anything marketing at all. So if you have the correct qualifications or you just want to try your luck. Go.

Same here bro
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by ndubisinkoli(f): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please can I have their email address
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
francesjoe:
They are not GNLD. I just Google their website and their authentic. Thanks

Sounds like GNLD to me.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
They are not GNLD but outsourcing consulting. Visit their website U-Connect.com or try this www.gr8jobsng.com
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Relixy2k: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Not GNLD. They outsource for banks, telecoms and multinational companies.
BluntBoy:

Sounds like GNLD to me.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Relixy2k:
Not GNLD. They outsource for banks, telecoms and multinational companies.

I don't believe they are genuine. I think they are GNLD. Perhaps, you can provide a link to their website because I have browsed for it but didn't find any credible website.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2018
SKhanmi:

You never applied for the position and yet you think they are genuine. No one has been able to convince me that U Connect is not a GNLD. Mind you, GNLDs always have addresses. Having an address or even a website does not mean a brand is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
ndubisinkoli:
Please can I have their email address

I will advise you to ask your questions outside this forum. Many GNLD companies have their workers on Nairaland and these people pretend to have been invited to an interview.

The OP may be one of their workers.

I will send you a link on a findings that was carried out in 2013 that makes UConnect appear to be GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Please brows through their website www.gr8jobsng.com or www.u-connect.com and there you will get their email address and please it is not GNLD for Christ sake. Don't worry, I will update you with the outcome. Just wish me luck. Thanks wink cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Cooladex(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Please shut up, u-Connect is not scam.
Dont mislead people.

BluntBoy:

You never applied for the position and yet you think they are genuine. No one has been able to convince me that U Connect is not a GNLD. Mind you, GNLDs always have addresses. Having an address or even a website does not mean a brand is genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Cooladex:
Please shut up, u-Connect is not scam.
Dont mislead people.

It is a GNLD company. They exploit and waste the time and money of unsuspecting graduates. Who has ever got a job through them?
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2018
@BluntBoy, I think you should come from your comfort and please for crying out loud it is not GNLD because am right in their office and I don't see any GNLD staff and @Cooladex, don't mind him. We will give testimony here and he will believe us tongue cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2018
francesjoe:
@BluntBoy, I think you should come from your comfort and please for crying out loud it is not GNLD because am right in their office and I don't see any GNLD staff and @Cooladex, don't mind him. We will give testimony here and he will believe us tongue cool tongue

How do GNLD staffs look? You can't tell if a staff is GNLD staff until the exploitation starts. My sister, don't let them collect your savings. It is January o, and many people are looking for money.

Should I share a link with you? I will mention Cooladex.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by ekwemama: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

How do GNLD staffs look? You can't tell if a staff is GNLD staff until the exploitation starts. My sister, don't let them collect your savings. It is January o, and many people are looking for money.

Should I share a link with you? I will mention Cooladex.
na waa oh u this guy....u connect is not GNLD I have done their interview before I got the job for a bank but I rejected the offer cos of the remuneration was not okay with me....so get your facts right and stop misleading people...

2 Likes

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2018
ekwemama:

na waa oh u this guy....u connect is not GNLD I have done their interview before I got the job for a bank but I rejected the offer cos of the remuneration was not okay with me....so get your facts right and stop misleading people...

Aren't you one of them cheesy

You got a bank job but the remuneration was not OK. That sounds like GNLD. They got you a marketing job. We know how it works. I am a data analyst and I have worked with researchers who have carried out findings on GNLD companies claiming to be outsourcing companies. There was even a GNLD company that claimed to be an outsourcing company, when in fact, it ran a chain of small-scale businesses and asked graduates for money for training in marketing skills and salon.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by BluntBoy(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Well, this will be my last post.

First, GNLD does not mean scam, in the legal sense of the word. It is just that they are hardly what they claim to be. Many of them are just outsourcing companies for banks who need marketers. Some of them are businesses who seduce graduates with mentions of some bogus posts but end up using the grads as marketers after collecting training fees and other fees from them.

When I wrote that U-Connect is GNLD, it doesn't mean that they are a scam. Don't get it all messed up. People do not avoid GNLD companies because they are a fraud. They avoid them because they are time wasters, who have nothing worthy to offer you as they claim in their advertisement.

3 Likes

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Na wah for una ooo. It is not GNLD for your information. It is a corporate firm that recruits graduate for corporate organisations. If you are interested, go to their website and register for your own good since you know much about them cool tongue tongue cool
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by ekwemama: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Aren't you one of them cheesy

You got a bank job but the remuneration was not OK. That sounds like GNLD. They got you a marketing job. We know how it works. I am a data analyst and I have worked with researchers who have carried out findings on GNLD companies claiming to be outsourcing companies. There was even a GNLD company that claimed to be an outsourcing company, when in fact, it ran a chain of small-scale businesses and asked graduates for money for training in marketing skills and salon.
for your info....they didn't ask for a kobo..... get that right and don't be in a hurry to say what you know nothing about.... peace out

1 Like

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by lunacol(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2018
U-connect recruits for banks.I know they recruit for bank teller position and direct sales executives.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Relixy2k: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
I got a position with uconnect in a telecom firm in 2013. They are not GNLD. This guy claimig GNLD i know is somewhere laughing out loud sonewhere that he has created doubt on them. Ignore him completely.

3 Likes

Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
francesjoe:

Pls did u later attend this invitation? Due to the short notice I couldn't attend.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
SKhanmi:

Was it an indoor or outdoor sales job. Pls brief us on how it went.
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Got there around 11:30am and they told us the interview will be by 12:00pm but they started by 2:30pm not the interview. They told us the salary is #28,000 and it is marketing and if we are interested, we would now write the test and also do the interview. Before the bank will train us and post us to our different stations. But, the salary made us to walk away embarassed embarassed embarassed. Was really disappointed with them and the bank(Diamond Bank)
Re: Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks by Relixy2k: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2018
That's a terrible salary for a bank to pay. I will rather teach close to my area and do lessons if unemployed than take that tasking job for ssce salary.
francesjoe:
Got there around 11:30am and they told us the interview will be by 12:00pm but they started by 2:30pm not the interview. They told us the salary is #28,000 and it is marketing and if we are interested, we would now write the test and also do the interview. Before the bank will train us and post us to our different stations. But, the salary made us to walk away embarassed embarassed embarassed. Was really disappointed with them and the bank(Diamond Bank)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job For Data Analyst (entry Level) At Rovedana Limited / Workers Urgently Needed / Legitimate Jobs In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.