Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Marketing Copywriter Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Copywriter Urgently Needed (347 Views)

Copywriter Urgently Needed For Website/marketing Content / Email Campaign Copywriter Urgently Needed / Looking For An Advanced Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Copywriter Urgently Needed by LilyE: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Brand Footprint Communication is looking for a talented copywriter to join our high-performance, growing team!

Who You Are
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and come to work looking forward to the various challenges you will face. You can produce engaging and results-oriented content for a variety of mediums including print, web, email, and social media all while maintaining a consistent brand voice. You are passionate about writing and enjoy working in a team environment.

What You Will Do
The Marketing Copywriter is a key member of the creative team. You will be responsible for producing a range of compelling and engaging written information for marketing purposes including print, web, and emails. This position will require someone who can follow instructions as well as take the ball and run with it. This is primarily a creative position, but you'll be asked to use both sides of your brain as organizational skills and efficiency will be expected.

Responsibilities:
• Develop a range of content that clearly communicates the brand message
• Ensure content and message are consistent and accurate across all channels and maintain brand standards
• Format copy according to department style guide and brand voice
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and the marketing team in the creation of content
• Work closely with the product development team to understand new and existing product features and specifications
• Project manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines that may be tight at times
• Check questionable details, proofread, and edit as necessary
• Identify new areas of growth for content and copy

Qualifications:
• Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or other related field
• 2-4 years of content writing experience for marketing purposes
• Successful work history and a portfolio that demonstrates excellent written communication
• Capability of delivering consistent content within brand standard and voice
• Be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to contribute and collaborate well within a team
• Organized and can independently manage and execute projects from conception to completion
• Can pro-actively search out answers to questions that may arise
• Ability to interpret feedback and constructively apply it to content

To apply, please provide the following and send to cezeh@footprint-ngr.com
• A link to your portfolio and examples of your writing.
• Your resume.

Application Closing Date
January 21, 2018
Re: Marketing Copywriter Urgently Needed by Matzobinna(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello, My name is Matz. I am a professional writer with over 5 years experience. I can write an original and unique article that is 100 percent free from plagiarism for you. My works are written in impeccable English and I also offer unlimited revisions. Kindly contact me to see samples of my previous works and also get an excellent job delivered to you on time. Warm regards.
Contact or chat me on: 08084868176, I will likewise send a mail to you now.

(1) (Reply)

A Promising Job For An Electrical/ Electronics Technician / Get Certified With The City & Guilds Of London Certification In R/a / A Firm In Abuja Is In Need Of A System Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.