Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Interview With Oba-elect In Kosofe Federal Constituency, Prince Abeeb Adeyemi Fa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Interview With Oba-elect In Kosofe Federal Constituency, Prince Abeeb Adeyemi Fa (580 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Oba-elect In Kosofe Federal Constituency, Prince Abeeb Adeyemi Fa by Kosofepost(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kosofe Post: Away from omooniles matters, your education back ground Shows that you are more than lettered and Schooled unlike the misconception that awori Indigenes only cherished landed Properties, women and kingship matters. How come you are able to manage tradition and religious Institute, social And political aspect Of Life?

Aremo-Oba Abeeb: Lolzzzzzzzz. Well It was a misconception and erroneous believe that aworis aren’t educated or lettered. Mind you, aworis have produced lots of professionals in various fields Of Human endeavours. We had produced notable Politicians Too: During Alhaji Lateef Kayode Jakande Administration : 1). Chief Raufu Bakare Adeyefa Jafojo (From-Ikeja-Awori-Stock) Was His Deputy-Governor. 2). During Asiwaju-Of-Yorubaland / Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu I and a lot of other Awori Sons & Daughters Such As: Princess Adejoke Orelope Adefulire Was In Ministry Of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation (She Later became a deputy governor during the 2nd Term Of Immediate Past governor Babatunde Raji Fashola’s Adminiration. 3). Chief (Mrs) Remi Adikwu Bakare was in the ministry Of local government and chieftaincy affairs. I was also Appointed By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to work In his cabinet as a commissioner in the Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Representing Ikeja Division Of Lagos State. And Presently Dr. (Mrs) Idiat Oluranti Adebule is the Deputy-Governor Of Lagos-State (She’s My Maternal Relation From Iba/Ojo Corridor Of West Senatorial District(Badagry-Division) Of Lagos-State. To Mention Just A few.

For properties and kingship matters are of genealogical inheritance which cannot be taken from all Yoruba people as acts Of Customs, culture And traditions. While Marital-Relationships are matters Of personal Choices and It cuts across all Strata Of Life. Womanisation / Fornication Doesn’t Bug Can Catch anybody. It doesn’t Know tribe or elites. it is a matter of choice and Taste. It all cuts across religious Lineage Too. Traditionally muslims marry so many wives. And equally we have seen christians Marrying more than a wife. So it doesn’t matter Whether you’re Aworis, Egbas, Ijebus, Ekiti, Ibo Or Hausas. How I manage to cope with my marital, religious, social and political aspects of my life have been a benevolence from Almighty-Allah The Omnipotent, Omniscient Beneficent, The Merciful And The Alpha And Omega. I think he has been my guiding light. And through him I know that I cannot go astray.

KosofePost: At The Moment What’s Your Relationship With Jagaban Of Borgu Kingdom?

READmore
https://kosofepost.com/2017/12/27/interview-with-oba-elect-in-kosofe-federal-constituency-prince-abeeb-adeyemi-faronbi-alashe-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

When Mrs Osinbajo Kneel / Learn Yoruba Language / Political Correctness: Who Is This Oba Alado Awaye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.