Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ken Follet. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ken Follet. (1148 Views)

Ken Follet Fans / 'In The Shadow Of A Saint' By Ken Saro Wiwa's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Follet. by krested(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2007
Is there anybody here who has read any of Ken Follet's book?
Re: Ken Follet. by SMC(f): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2007
I have. As a matter of fact, one of his books titled The Pillars of the Earth is probably my favorite book. He is a predominantly a thriller writer, but The Pillars of the Earth is not a thriller. It is a book of over a thousand pages and I think it is blooming fantastic  cheesy smiley. As a matter of fact, it is the only Ken Follet book I have read (as he mostly writes thrillers and I don't usually go for thrillers).

@ Krested, Is there any reason why you wanted to know if anyone has read Ken Follet'e books?
Re: Ken Follet. by somegirl(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2007
The Third Twin is also a great book, full of suspense and unexpected turns. I did a presentation on it during my A-levels. Just loved the book!
Re: Ken Follet. by uzygirl(f): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2007
somegirl:

The Third Twin is also a great book, full of suspense and unexpected turns. Just loved the book!

@somegirl,
I totally agree with you. Third Twin is the only Ken Follet I've read, but it says a lot about the writer.
Re: Ken Follet. by delarontus(f): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2007
I love his books. I've read 'On Wings of Eagles' which is non-fiction about two employees of Ross Perot in the U.S, 'Key to Rebecca' about a secret code. and 'Third Twin' about two twins.

He's very good and recommendable.
Re: Ken Follet. by uzygirl(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
delarontus:

I love his books. I've read 'On Wings of Eagles' which is non-fiction about two employees of Ross Perot in the U.S, 'Key to Rebecca' about a secret code. and 'Third Twin' about two twins.

"Third Twin" is not about two twins oh angry
You sure you've read it?
Re: Ken Follet. by delarontus(f): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2007
True that. I still picture them as 'twins' in my head. It was my first Ken Follett.
Re: Ken Follet. by beautyline(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2010
Just finished reading "Pillars of The Earth" by Ken Follet. The book is UnPutDownAble! I highly recommend it to everyone. It is a masterpiece!
Re: Ken Follet. by Chuks84(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
I have read Pillars of The Earth. Was quite good, but too long
Re: Ken Follet. by Husteen(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u ar weak doesnt mean u are not strong. if u ar a baby doesnt mean u wont 1 day b an ADULT. if u ar poor dosnt mean u wil nt be rich, u just need to be concentrated at ur DREAMS & GOALS and to kep 2 ur dreams & goal u av to be confident and steadfast, nd for u to be confident and steadfast, U Av to be motivated, and for u 2 b motivated, u need a man who is ready to mobilize, for u to get a man who is ready to mobilize, u need to be ready to be mobilized and if u ar ready to b mobilized u need to always visit here weekly or daily http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com depending on hw despirate u ar in achieving ur goal.

THERE YOU MEET THE MOTIVATORS.

&

YOU GET THE FACT AND SOLUTIONS ABT LIFE CHALLENGES Dis the url http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com

IF U CN WRITE INTERESTING ARTICLE ND U WANT YOUR ARTICLE TO BE PUBLISH AT OUR SITE EMAIL US @ hendlesspossibilities@gmail.com

MEET US THERE !!!!! THKS

(1) (Reply)

Half And Half Story 2 / Ghetto Boy / If A Word Is Mispelled In The Dictionary,how Do We Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.