Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Testifies In Salvation Ministries Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo Testifies In Salvation Ministries Church (604 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Testifies In Salvation Ministries Church by caringsce(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo surprised everyone when she mounted the pulpit to testify to the glory of God in Salvation Ministries Church, Port Harcourt. In her words "David Ibiyeomie is a true man of God. I was deceived into publishing falsehood and I met with the Pastor in his office yesterday. He led me to Christ and today, I am a proud member of Salvation Ministries." Knowing who Kemi is, nobody can accuse of her being cajoled into making such pronouncement. I'm sure the saints in Heaven are celebrating cause of the soul of our sister Kemi. God bless David Ibiyeomie! God bless Salvation Ministries! God bless every true believer of the gospel of Christ!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Testifies In Salvation Ministries Church by EricBloodAxe: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
desperate times call for desperate measures grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Fruit Of The Spirit 4 / Open Heavens 28th Jan 2018 / 'what Is The Perfect Way To Be Free From Fornication'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.