Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Secrets Behind Ranking #1 In Google Search Engine. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secrets Behind Ranking #1 In Google Search Engine. (323 Views)

How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. / How To Get Your Website Or Blog Ranked High In Google Search Engine / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind Ranking #1 In Google Search Engine. by Basit002(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, today I want to share the real secret behind ranking #1 in google with you. It's a case study that I am presenting to you after a hard research of months.

Below are some point that you should focus on:

1. Work Smart Not Hard:- Don't keep writing and writing content. Always try to make the old content better. Do as much as optimizations as possible. Don't go for new topic until your current one is not doing good.

2. Go with trend :- Always focus on the trending topics. Don't think like that you can't. Everything is possible. Even, you can beat any authority site in days with only some efforts.

Tip: Use google trends to know about latest trends.
3. Choose the High comp. Difficult Keywords :- yeah, many experts says that you should go for low comp. Keywords. And in some way it is right. But, if you will go with high comp. Keywords. And once you ranked it means you can rank for any it's matching or alternate keyword.

Tip: don't use any paid tool for keyword researching. Google itself is sufficient and gives accurate info.

4. Focus on Quality as well as quantity :- READ FULL CONTENT HEREhttps://www.howtotech.com.ng/2018/01/secrets-behind-ranking-1-in-google.html

(1) (Reply)

Lets Partner In Vlogging!! / How I Invested $10 And Make Profit Of $1000 / I'll Write A Professional And Well Optimized Article For Your Blogs (tech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.