Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park (2022 Views)

Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park by TheFisayo(f): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2018
This new park gets me excited! I have officially started my tour for the year, and I started with the newly launched recreational park at Alausa, Ikeja Lagos named Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park (JJT Park).

It was launched by the present Governor of Lagos State; Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode to honor the past Governors of Lagos State – Brigadier Mobolaji, Johnson Rtd, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I think the idea of the park makes a lot of sense, and it is very futuristic in terms of improving tourism in Lagos Nigeria, and like I said in my recent video on YouTube, I am PROUD OF LAGOS, & I am proud to be a Lagosian.

Now straight to the review of the park, I would like to start with something interesting!

>>>READ THE REVIEW HERE: https://thefisayo.com/6-things-johnson-jakande-tinubu-jjt-park-review-new-park-lagos/

BY THE WAY YOUTUBE SENT A MAIL TODAY THAT ALMOST BROKE MY HEART!

Please SUPORT ME & SUBCRIBE to my channel for quality content on TRAVELS & LIFESTYLE, Showing you PLACES TO VISIT in Nigeria, Africa, and EVERY WHERE else I travel to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QzLX1Oja8&t=32s

1 Like

Re: 5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park by amokeme(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFisayo:
This new park gets me excited! I have officially started my tour for the year, and I started with the newly launched recreational park at Alausa, Ikeja Lagos named Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park (JJT Park).

It was launched by the present Governor of Lagos State; Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode to honor the past Governors of Lagos State – Brigadier Mobolaji, Johnson Rtd, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I think the idea of the park makes a lot of sense, and it is very futuristic in terms of improving tourism in Lagos Nigeria, and like I said in my recent video on YouTube, I am PROUD OF LAGOS, & I am proud to be a Lagosian.

Now straight to the review of the park, I would like to start with something interesting!

>>>READ THE REVIEW HERE: https://thefisayo.com/6-things-johnson-jakande-tinubu-jjt-park-review-new-park-lagos/

BY THE WAY YOUTUBE SENT A MAIL TODAY THAT ALMOST BROKE MY HEART!

Please SUPORT ME & SUBCRIBE to my channel for quality content on TRAVELS & LIFESTYLE, Showing you PLACES TO VISIT in Nigeria, Africa, and EVERY WHERE else I travel to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1QzLX1Oja8&t=32s
Hi fisayo, good afternoon. Please is there a way I could contact you personally? I'll appreciate. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park by TheFisayo(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hi, you can send a message to this email; thefisayo@gmail.com

amokeme:

Hi fisayo, good afternoon. Please is there a way I could contact you personally? I'll appreciate. Thank you
Re: 5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park by amokeme(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
TheFisayo:
Hi, you can send a message to this email; thefisayo@gmail.com

Just did, thank you

(1) (Reply)

10 Reason Why Australia Is Better Than Usa / Urgent!!! Benin Republic (cotonou) Passport Holder Fly To South Africa Visa Free / Abuja Carnival 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.