Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Will Gladly Go To Hell With Ebony If Heaven Has No Place For Her - Music Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Gladly Go To Hell With Ebony If Heaven Has No Place For Her - Music Star (893 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Gladly Go To Hell With Ebony If Heaven Has No Place For Her - Music Star by bumi10(m): 2:11am On Jan 18, 2018
I Will Gladly Go To Hell With Ebony If Heaven Has No Place For Her - Ghana Music Star Declares

Ghanaian female singer and song writer, Ebony has attracted so many criticism and admirers since she came into limelight in the music industry. But we can confidently say we have not come across an obsessed fan like this up and coming musician called Obibini Takyi Jnr, son of Highlife great, Obibini Takyi.

Her real name is Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng and she is a Ghanaian dancehall/Afrobeats artist widely known for her hit songs "Poison" and "Kupe", she was discovered by Bullet, a member of Ruff n Smooth fame and her stage name is Ebony. She has been widely criticised because of her "indecent" way of dressing.

In an interview on “Black Legendary TV”, the singer said he finds it puzzling that Ghanaians, whom he labeled as hypocrites, continue to criticize singer Ebony because as far as he’s concerned, there is nothing wrong with the songstress’ outfit.

In his words;

I don’t see anything wrong with what Ebony wears. I am the wrong person to be asked this question because I’m a fan and being a fan to someone means you love every thing about them. She can go long or short I will still be a fan.

However, my only issue is with those bashing her on air. She is just in her early 20’s and just look at how influential she has been. Instead of using the right approach to correct her wrongs, they are being talkative on air which is 100 percent hypocritical’ Obibini Takyi Jnr.

I’m one person who doesn’t love to judge because i wouldn’t like to be judged by my fellow man and that’s why I don’t see anything wrong with Ebony’s dressing. I heard people saying she is an agent of Satan, really? who are they to judge?

Even if on that day if Ebony is rejected in Heaven, I will still follow her to hell, which I know won’t happen because God doesn’t judge by what people say about others but what’s in the heart.

More photos

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/i-will-gladly-go-to-hell-with-ebony-if.html?m=1

Re: I Will Gladly Go To Hell With Ebony If Heaven Has No Place For Her - Music Star by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2018
I hope you're able to repeat this statement in 30 years time when she would then be wrinkled and waist bent
Re: I Will Gladly Go To Hell With Ebony If Heaven Has No Place For Her - Music Star by OneCorner: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Who carez if you go to hell or not undecided

(1) (Reply)

FLYBOY INC: Kiss Daniel Makes Two New Signings To His Label / Blac Chyna’s S*X Tape Leaks Online / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Uriel And Bitto In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.