Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 (4263 Views)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) / DPR Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 by Wizmike111(m): 4:39am On Jan 18, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-gyQHfbvKzE4/WmAUVYYk93I/AAAAAAAAMNA/aZ-SOFFHgTgyfG7TucRLAa-atSWUTxbLwCLcBGAs/s1600/1516246073445.jpg[/img]

DPR recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration form guidelines is right on this page.

I will show you how www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng job registration is done and the possible ways to ensure your application was submitted successfully.
If you are ready to see everything you haven’t been told about department of petroleum resources recruitment 2018-2019, then this post is for you.

DPR Recruitment 2018 Requirements:
Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience and also be computer literate.
Also candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2016.
Possession of NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate is a must.

How To Apply for DPR Nigeria Recruitment:
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
i) Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
ii) Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
iii) Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their DPR recruitment 2018 application online viahttp://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.

How to Apply for DPR recruitment 2018 at department of petroleum resources recruitment Portal?
If you want to fill and submit DPR 2018 recruitment form, cry then you must read the guide below:
Visit here: http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng

If you still have questions to ask us about DPR recruitment 2018, kindly ask by commenting below.

Source: Jobshandle
Re: How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 by donsufia: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 by Spylord48: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2018
don't click any link. I wonder what people gain by carrying fake news..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 by Wizmike111(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Spylord48:

What's this psycho saying??
Re: How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 by Wizmike111(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Spylord48:

Why don't you get the keyword of this post and search it on google. You'll confirm the genuinety of this post!
Re: How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 by uwadiahercules: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/dpr-recruitment-2018-job-vacancy-requirements-department-of-petroleum-resources/
DPR Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy – Requirements Department of Petroleum Resources

(1) (Reply)

Global Management Trainee Program At AB Inbev, April 2019 / Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now / Omega Consult Interview,pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.