Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs (15591 Views)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Tessyama1: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2018
After three failed IVFs, a Nigerian lady with shut tubes has given birth through natural conception. The lady's brother, A_Omotoso on Twitter shared the photo and story.

He wrote;

"Married 7 years and trying to get pregnant. No luck.
They said her tubes were shut. No remedy, only IVF could work.
3 failed IVF attempts. I remember the last one being aborted on December 25 2016.
Tubes still shut. No IVF. She gave birth last week.
GOD SHOWED UP.
Through it all my sister remained so positive and thankful to God. I couldn’t get how.
Almost like she was living in a different world.
Now we all thanking God with her.
God is great ������"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-with-shut-tubes-gives.html

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2018
The creator is awesome cool

40 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Donald3d(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2018
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Lilimax(f): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Miracle God! He steps in when human efforts has failed smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Olawalesadiq(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
eh ya. congrats to her, the baby self dy smile.

8 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by moorevic(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Universal Chief Scientist

10 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by mjabdulk: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
when there is life there is hope

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by elmedico2023(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2018
What can't He do?

I take off my hat sir and acknowledge you awesomeness.

He makes moves you don't expect.

17 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Icecomrade: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2018

Person wey Marry and after 12months e born pikin

e no go know wetin e mean to look for pikin.

Na God's favour wey some people dey take for granted.

I join you appreciate God.

I appreciate your Husband wey stand by you all these years.

E no easy.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Mozkunzult22: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Smiling baby

1 Like

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Hexilon: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
The holy spirit did it.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by agwom(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
God is wonful

1 Like

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by ibori1(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
cool
Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by StudentsNG: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Only a fool says there is no God! embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Dbaby89(f): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
wow! God is wonderful. He makes things beautiful in ''HIS TIME''.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by magiki(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
We thank the almighty God who made it possible

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Abbeyme: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Waoh.

This is perhaps the first good news on Nairaland this year.

I strongly think so..

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Lagbaja01(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
This baby could smile in this recession??.....what a strong message....We are getting out of hardship this year grin smiley

23 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
God bless all the women TTC this year. i witnessed what my cousin went thru 2 years ago with IVF after 5 years TTC. the babies came prematurely. And they both didn't make it from the incubator after 3 months. E no easy

7 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by niceprof: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
I love that smile on the baby's face...like she was saying finally ,we made it.

6 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
The Baby is Smiling

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Omudia11: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Watch how foolish atheists will debunk this claim.

With man some things are impossible but with God all things are possible.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by imstrong1: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Happy babby......the smile z just too cute....couldnt stop starring wink smiley
yes he is happy he survived and have ended mum's childlesness

11 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by masterP042(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Doctors una try
How we are quick to emphasize 3 failed IVFs, and thank God,
What about millions of barren women out there, with millions of unanswered prayers? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by Divay22(f): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Awww.Such a cutie he his kiss kiss kiss
It's only a fool that says there's no God

7 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by adioolayi(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Icecomrade:

E no easy.

I tell you....Na God only fit do am!

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Icecomrade:

E no easy.

... You ve said it all bro . I also join them in thanking God.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Even as a young scientist, I have to admit that there are happenings in this planet that goes beyond the explanation of mere science. Shut fallopian tubes?? IVF was the only option, yet against the medical odds, she conceived defying science.

It happens many times. This is what is called a miracle.
smiley

And the Baby's smile agrees with me. wink

Congrats Ma'am. God is truly still on the throne.

12 Likes

Re: Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs by GraceEmmanuel(f): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
HE (God) is a miracle worker,

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.