Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Can Never Date Women With Wigs...can You Imagine? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Date Women With Wigs...can You Imagine? (348 Views)

“my Wigs Can Buy House In Lekki” – Bobrisky Brags / Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz / Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Date Women With Wigs...can You Imagine? by martins80(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
As of now, the trending topic of sharing on Social Media, standards and telling attributes and characters of a person you cannot date has spread like wild fire.

Toke, a social media user previously said she cannot date a guy who earns N100,000 salary on a monthly basis, she probably thinks,the money is too little, and cannot cater for her needs..

Now, popular billionaire son, Paddy Adenuga has set his own standard, and has said there’s no way on this earth he’d date a lady wears wigs or lacefronts.

See his tweets

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Pregnant — Bbnaija Gifty Finally Clears The Air [ Watch Video ] / We Are The Cause Of Our Downfall --yemi Alade Warn Other Female Artiste / Nigerian Producer, Samklef Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.