Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 (14118 Views)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (5 - 0) On 20th January 2024 / Arsenal vs Liverpool EFL Cup (0 - 2) On 20th January 2022 / Fulham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 20th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by oodua1stson: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Section1000:

What we need is a coach with an attacking mindset. I definately hope J.MOU ain't offered any damn contract since Enrique, Lotti are in the market.. BORING, BORING, BORING UNITED
with ancelotti you'll never make the top 4 with the competition in England. He's only good for tournaments, not leagues.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by oodua1stson: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
osazsky:
do u watch football? kdb had d highest assist last season and he is doing same now ,can't say same for pogba who prefers to win Carling cup and senseless Europa league leaving d EPL and champions league for d big boys
it's either you're a troll, mentally derailed or just a low life never do well bastard.

What has your lord and saviour de bruyne won in his career? A cup at Wolfsburg and a Carling cup to show for his almost 3 years in England.

In less than 2 years in England Pogba has already won 3 titles. One of it a European cup.

He also won countless trophies in Italy with Juventus.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by nezzar: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Beedude:

Bro Leave Them, By Next Season They Will Understand The Club Is Too Big For Mou. Even If Mourinho Buy Messi, Neymar, Hazard In Man Utd He Will Still Play Defensive Tactics Against Big Clubs Or Average Clubs Like Totham, Arsenal And Liverpool
What a useless post

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by nezzar: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Bulletproof:
The way United play makes me mad at times.
WTF!
All those breakthrough attacks were wasted without thinking.....
The score line should have been 4-0 had they being thinking on the counter attacks....
Pogba shooting instead of passing...
Lingard should just break the guy and shoot clean....
Rashford too....clean pass... Make you face defender dey play rubbish....
Mata was just falling like fool...
Lukaku isn't that good Abeg. He lacks frontline decision skills.....
Only our defender tried today!!!
They almost made me curse them if they had equalized......

Lukaku is good

But the idiots surrounding him at that front are killing his game
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by Beedude(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2018
nezzar:
What a useless post
Time Will Tell
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Only God for save us for this game oh!

First time seeing your face....shocked
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

First time seeing your face....shocked

Why are you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Why are you shocked shocked shocked

You look cuteeee....tongue
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

You look cuteeee....tongue
Thanks
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by dabossman(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
osazsky:
do u watch football? kdb had d highest assist last season and he is doing same now ,can't say same for pogba who prefers to win Carling cup and senseless Europa league leaving d EPL and champions league for d big boys

I usually tend to ignore your mentions and I also avoid quoting you, not because I have anything against you but because I think you get too emotional about what is simply a game. Yes, football is a game, not something to get overly emotional and caustic about as I often see you doing here on Nairaland.

For your information, I have been following European football from as far back as 1988 in the glory days of AC Milan. I have been supporting Manchester United even before Pogba was born. So, don't come asking me if I watch football or not.

Like I said, I don't like to engage in pointless comparisons. Now if you know as much about football as you like to claim, then you'll know that Pogba is a more decorated player than KDB. He has won four Italian Scudettos and a Champions League runners-up medal. Let me not even mention his achievements on the international level with France. So for you to say he prefers Carling Cup and Europa league leaves me wondering if you really know what you are saying.

Interestingly, the only league title KDB has ever won is in the Belgian League. He only won a Cup title in Germany. And the only thing he has won in all his time in England is the same Carling Cup you are mocking.

Anybody who knows anything about football knows that footballers usually reach their peak at about age 27. KDB will be 27 this year. Pogba will turn 25. Go figure. Both are very talented footballers. I respect them both for their talent. Learn to do the same. Free your mind from venom. It is just a game.

Peace!

oodua1stson:
it's either you're a troll, mentally derailed or just a low life never do well bastard.

What has your lord and saviour de bruyne won in his career? A cup at Wolfsburg and a Carling cup to show for his almost 3 years in England.

In less than 2 years in England Pogba has already won 3 titles. One of it a European cup.

He also won countless trophies in Italy with Juventus.

Ah, I see someone has even responded to you already. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018 by Geestunnar(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
dabossman:

I usually tend to ignore your mentions and I also avoid quoting you, not because I have anything against you but because I think you get too emotional about what is simply a game. Yes, football is a game, not something to get overly emotional and caustic about as I often see you doing here on Nairaland.

For your information, I have been following European football from as far back as 1988 in the glory days of AC Milan. I have been supporting Manchester United even before Pogba was born. So, don't come asking me if I watch football or not.

Like I said, I don't like to engage in pointless comparisons. Now if you know as much about football as you like to claim, then you'll know that Pogba is a more decorated player than KDB. He has won four Italian Scudettos and a Champions League runners-up medal. Let me not even mention his achievements on the international level with France. So for you to say he prefers Carling Cup and Europa league leaves me wondering if you really know what you are saying.

Interestingly, the only league title KDB has ever won is in the Belgian League. He only won a Cup title in Germany. And the only thing he has won in all his time in England is the same Carling Cup you are mocking.

Anybody who knows anything about football knows that footballers usually reach their peak at about age 27. KDB will be 27 this year. Pogba will turn 25. Go figure. Both are very talented footballers. I respect them both for their talent. Learn to do the same. Free your mind from venom. It is just a game.

Peace!
Word!!! Succinctly put

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Middlesbrough :FA Cup (2 - 0) On 15th February 2015 / Arsene Wenger Returns As FIFA's Chief Of Global Football Development / Steaua Bucharest Vs Chelsea - UCL (0 - 4) On 1st October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.