Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

NDLA / CUSTOM Internal Replacement Fraud From Katsina On Ex Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NDLA / CUSTOM Internal Replacement Fraud From Katsina On Ex Corpers (798 Views)

Ex-corpers May Receive Allawee In Arrears, See Official Breakdown / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLA / CUSTOM Internal Replacement Fraud From Katsina On Ex Corpers by Alexfabss: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2018
there is a fraud going on since yestaday from NYSC camp in katsina state, where two people are using informations of ex-corpers 2016 batch B, that they have being shortlisted in the internal replacement of ndla and custom senior and cadet,and ask to pay some of N18500 for account opening and clearance that we have to pay for all service that since its internal replacement and not recruitment,which i pay,immediate after payment they ask me to pay N65k for my kits. All ex corpers should be warned as this people are using juju,u will not rest until u pay whatever they ask of u.
Re: NDLA / CUSTOM Internal Replacement Fraud From Katsina On Ex Corpers by Alexfabss: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2018
seun please do the needful
Re: NDLA / CUSTOM Internal Replacement Fraud From Katsina On Ex Corpers by FunnyDude(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
They are not using any Juju on you. Your greediness caused it.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Disgraced At His Camp For Not Knowing How To Match. / NYSC Batch B 2019 Mobilization Timetable – Full Details / I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.