Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose (45205 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by oodua1stson: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Father and son. Okocha taught Ronaldinho everything about football at PSG
probably the most rétarded statement ever in the history of mankind.

No one, I mean nobody on earth can teach or what Ronaldinho or Jay Jay did. Those skills are natural
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by tesppidd: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol

Ronaldinho that already lightning up the under 17 world cup before he met okocha?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
affable4:

While at PSG Ronaldinho said he looked up to Okocha and learnt a lot from him. They both played there together.
What were his exact words? Can you get me that on Google? Is there no difference between Ronaldo saying he learnt from Giggs and Scholes when he was younger and saying Ronaldo said Giggs and Scholes are his boss and taught him football? I'd like to see where Dinho mentioned Okocha's name in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
oodua1stson:
probably the most rétarded statement ever in the history of mankind.

No one, I mean nobody on earth can teach or what Ronaldinho or Jay Jay did. Those skills are natural
Exactly. How do you teach that? It's impossible. I feel Ronaldinho was privileged in that period to use that part of the brain humans hardly explore. And it was just for 3 years. You can't teach or coach against that. And Nigerians love to carry that lie around.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Rhaspody(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:

How you take know, you train with them for psg?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by tesppidd: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
What were his exact words? Can you get me that on Google? Is there no difference between Ronaldo saying he learnt from Giggs and Scholes when he was younger and saying Ronaldo said Giggs and Scholes are his boss and taught him football? I'd like to see where Dinho mentioned Okocha's name in particular.
lol

That's one of the myths amongst nigerian soccer fans.

Just like when we used to hear that india beat us 99-1.

Worst still some adults still run around saying okocha taught ronaldinho football.

grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by goodheart02(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I can see one master and one boy.

And you forgot that one was just fortunate and the other wasn't.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by gmaribel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by lenghtinny(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't know why okocha fanboys are always fond of attaching his name to Ronaldinho's glory...
Ronaldinho was balling right from his Brazilian club side before he moved to Europe. I don't know when okocha turned him to an apprentice like he was the only one dino played with at PSG angry

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Legends of our time smiley
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by boborosky(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
skallion7:
undecided overrated ronaldinho,,okocha is betta dan him

Too much dry gin on a sunny afternoon results in gross stupidity...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by elyte89: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Ogbeni,dt notion is a big LIE,TAUGHT KO TAUGHTING NI grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by thorpido(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yeligray:
Okocha's career ended too early
Too early you say? cheesy cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by boborosky(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uyiii:
even ronaldinho himself will tell you shut up, okocha is my boss, but some 'oversabi-sabi' will still want to argue on his behalf.
anyways I play ball pass the two both of them sha, na opportunity nor smile reach my side cool

Respek to both legendary ballers.

silence is golden....

It is better to be silent than to be stupidly opinionated....

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Bizzysmitty(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
The photographer wicked Sha, why e cut the third person head comot for the picture. Upon all the background pose.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Gentle0605(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Psv
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Elnino4ladies: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uyiii:
even ronaldinho himself will tell you shut up, okocha is my boss, but some 'oversabi-sabi' will still want to argue on his behalf.
anyways I play ball pass the two both of them sha, na opportunity nor smile reach my side cool

Ronaldinho never said such things.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by oodua1stson: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. How do you teach that? It's impossible. I feel Ronaldinho was privileged in that period to use that part of the brain humans hardly explore. And it was just for 3 years. You can't teach or coach against that. And Nigerians love to carry that lie around.
you de mind the mumu gang.

Jay jay can teach Ronnie but couldn't reach any of his family members, his kids or any other of his teammates

Mumu gang dem
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by XingXhang(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Tales by moonlight.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by XingXhang(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dammylois:
Legend indeed....y son must play football by fire by thunder

When that time come nau, na only go rebuke am if him try to mention 'football' as a career. cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by skallion7(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
boborosky:

Too much dry gin on a sunny afternoon results in gross stupidity...
am entitled to ma opinion so Bleep off
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Dammylois(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
XingXhang:

When that time come nau, na only go rebuke am if him try to mention 'football' as a career. cheesy
Abi o grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Kotodoctor: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uyiii:

Sharap!

Person weh pursue jj commot from psg. NA you de here de yarn opata!

When people the follow ball una go de follow odd.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by buskie13(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:
were you there?
oversabi
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by greatman247(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
The best in the world and best in Africa. Both of them are the most skillful players in the world. This two can dribble just anybody. grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Christiana Ronaldo should come and learn some skills from Okocha if he wants to earn as much as Messi. Jayjay is simply the best thing to ever happen to soccer
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by IkeBuya: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is Ronaldinho rubbing cream?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by WhoIBe: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
For the history of football, Okocha taught Ronaldinho. no other person has been taught by another footballer.

Nigerians, I hail Una beliefs...

J. J. Was good but na Ronaldinho boy him be.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by mpowa(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uyiii:

Boss meaning he's better than Ronaldinho?

Learn to put things in proper perspective, Ronaldinho was much younger when he joined Okocha, an established player in Psg so definitely he'll look up to him in some aspects just has Messi looked up to Ronaldinho, the world best at the time Messi joined Barcelona first team. But we all know Messi is better than Ronaldinho, just as Ronaldinho is far better than Okocha.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by affable4(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
google is your friend bro. When they met in Bahrain he said he was the only no.10 he ever admired. And the post went on to say that Ronaldinho was Okocha's protégé at PSG. Biko wetin protégé mean?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose by Amadaz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jogo bonito

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Falcons Victory Dance After Beating Cameroon 4 - 2 (Videos, Photos) / Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria / Manchester City Retains Premier League Title, Equals Man United Record (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.