Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) (24175 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Lotorino: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
oladapoa1:
Can only see a burnt hilux vehicle located at the fence of the bank... Nothing is happening to the bank. Abi help me look am
I swear down.... Nothing is wrong with the bank building

1 Like

Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Soo bad.. I hope the fire fighter arrives soon
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by taxsman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
PLS give us the real story, all we can see is a hilux van on fire and not the bank.
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Niyijac: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Sabotage....hope some managers are not trying to hide some documents or tell us all the monies got burnt?

Brainless comment!
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Vinans(f): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Macelliot:
reporting live
this new year
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by ejigah(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
About the time of the year when inferno dragon does what it know how to do best gattin the harmattan season on its back. God help us.
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by fajob: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jaytecq:
wow... Smart Bank Staff will be rich

HOW

@ www.jolagict.com(Web development,Digital Marketing and CCTV Expert
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Oblang(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
phkka1:
Let Buhari naira burnt to Ashes.

This one is irredeemable
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by excel101(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
It happened right in my presence. Its the generator house of First Bank and a police vehicle that caught outside the bank's premises. After they exhausted the fire extinguisher, the fire increased but was unable to spreading into the bank's main building. The fire servicemen came into the main market about 45mins later after the fire has been put off[ by some of the bank's surrounding neighbours], and were booed and driven away by the large.
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by sulakishop(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
World people at work
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Jaytecq(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
fajob:

HOW

so u dont knw? dat all the money yet to be posted will be long gone with em?
also, the ATM back room can be easily accessed?

@ www.jolagict.com(Web development,Digital Marketing and CCTV Expert
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jaytecq:
wow... Smart Bank Staff will be rich
the cameras will still be active that's if the fire didn't engulf inside the building
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Mipee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
A bank is on fire, while others were making efforts to put it off, someone was busy taking the picture of the event. Abeg which one make sense pass?
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Jaytecq(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
the cameras will still be active that's if the fire didn't engulf inside the building
i said "SMART" staff
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
dingbang shocked
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
dingbang shocked
yes what can I do for you
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
yes what can I do for you
You haven't send my weekend allowe own up to your responsibilities Biko cool
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You haven't send my weekend allowe own up to your responsibilities Biko cool
lmao... As per who you hepp? undecided
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
lmao... As per who you hepp? undecided
Dingbang don't do this to me this embarassed wasn't what you said when you where begging me to accept you for who you are undecided
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dingbang don't do this to me this embarassed wasn't what you said when you where begging me to accept you for who you are undecided
oya create a thread telling me reasons why I should give u allawee
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
oya create a thread telling me reasons why I should give u allawee
See this guy grin grin you're not serious me create a thread have you forgotten that I'm the general queen cool

Dingbang you're not serious grin grin

biko helep me with first bank money tongue grin grin
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
See this guy grin grin you're not serious me create a thread have you forgotten that I'm the general queen cool

Dingbang you're not serious grin grin

biko helep me with first bank money tongue grin grin
kay

Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
kay
But this is not enough for my needs nah...... embarassed

Don't you feel happy..... your name is on my status undecided do you know what it takes so many guys has been begging me for this opportunity cool
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But this is not enough for my needs nah...... embarassed

Don't you feel happy..... your name is on my status undecided do you know what it takes so many guys has been begging me for this opportunity cool
what are your needs please
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
what are your needs please
My rent,younger ones school fees, my soap and cream, new clothes,new hair e.t.c embarassed

Biko learn how to spend on a lady don't listen to what guys here say Biko nna embarassed
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
My rent,younger ones school fees, my soap and cream, new clothes,new hair e.t.c embarassed

Biko learn how to spend on a lady don't listen to what guys here say Biko nna embarassed
so you want to tell me now that ur father is not alive abi...
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
so you want to tell me now that ur father is not alive abi...
Why are you bringing my father into this now undecided
Look if you don't spend the money on me who will...? you know I don't have anyone nah except you embarassed embarassed biko nna
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you bringing my father into this now undecided
Look if you don't spend the money on me who will...? you know I don't have anyone nah except you embarassed embarassed biko nna
because its his responsibility to provide for ur needs before you get married..
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
because its his responsibility to provide for ur needs before you get married..
Then why are you my boyfriend embarassed embarassed
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Then why are you my boyfriend embarassed embarassed
boyfriend is just there to provide sexual needs.
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
dingbang:
boyfriend is just there to provide sexual needs.
if you can't spend on me that means you don't love me embarassed
Re: First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
if you can't spend on me that means you don't love me embarassed
if we can't do mummy and daddy play den it means u dont love me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.