Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show (54247 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by SirBunky85(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dronedude:
Efe has been disturbing the airway with his sick jams, i mean dont get it twisted, his songs so far are literally annoyingly sick. At a point i asked myself is music by force.

Uriel doing well with her cooking show just that the top she puts on (in a bid to show her flappers)doesnt really attract guys as she wishes but i find myself seriously interested on her reciepe i mean the cooking.

Gifty doing well in somany big boys bedroom and rides. Clubbing is her calling even though age is calling for retirement, last year BBN gave her a fresh start. I advise a loved one does a portrait of her birth certificate in golden frame in her home.

Tboss doing well with photoshoots and endorsments. Seems like the boobs exposure was worth it afterall, just that she decided to venture into nollywood while i was thinking she would also pioneer the p**n industry in Nigeria. Well Vaseline crew keep hoping for the future.

Kemen doing well in akwaibom one time i saw him carrying out gym instruction in a park with elderly ladies, i just smh and continued licking my ice cream atleast them ladies are safe from you know...

Bally that scam is back in his fathers house enjoying Nigeria money.

Bassey hmmm i remember tabling a prayer point for this guy in church with special tithe offering for him to blow. I stumbled on an old movie that boy acted and i was shocked even bbn no fit elevate him status. I knew that free milk he was looking for will land him in nothinless.

Abeg make i sip something others are missing in the picture.

tjrash
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
bedspread:
it doesn't matter if Ur Deeper Life Pastor Watches it..... The devil has eaten deep into the minds of the people all over d Earth with immoral shows in different formats .... The wise has to be careful not to fall to the caprices of the devil..... The eyes are the gateway to the body...
omg. dude you are living in bondage and you don't even know it. since you have a problem with how immoral the world is and it gives you sleepless nights, I recommend you find a space-ship and leave the planet or better still find the nearest cliff and take two steps over.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by bedspread: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
iRyan:
omg. dude you are living in bondage and you don't even know it. since you have a problem with how immoral the world is and it gives you sleepless nights, I recommend you find a space-ship and leave the planet or better still find the nearest cliff and take two steps over.
out of bondage Continue in ur immorality.....The world now sees evil as normal and good things as bondage.... I weep for u... I weep for this Generation.... it's a Wasted Generation.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
bedspread:
out of bondage Continue in ur immorality.....The world now sees evil as normal and good things as bondage.... I weep for u...
in my immorality? lol... it depends on your definition of immortality. Remember when your ancestors were roaming the forests barely clothed before they became Europeanized and started covering their skin? If you were existing then would you slam them for showing off two much skin ? Perhaps not. well that was centuries ago. The world is changing. Change is constant. what you deem immoral years ago might be deemed morally right today. After all it is we humans that create the morals
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by bedspread: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2018
iRyan:
in my immorality? lol... it depends on your definition of immortality. Remember when your ancestors were roaming the forests barely clothed before they became Europeanized and started covering their skin? If you were existing then would you slam them for showing off two much skin ? Perhaps not. well that was centuries ago. The world is changing. Change is constant. what you deem immoral years ago might be deemed morally right today. After all it is we humans that create the morals
its a pity....
Neither your Ancestors or parents will answer for u. You will answer by yourself.

" And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Revelation 20:12
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2018
bedspread:
its a pity....
Neither your Ancestors or parents will answer for u. You will answer by yourself.

" And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Revelation 20:12
I am not a christian and more than 60% of the world population isn't either so don't use your holy book to tell us how to live our lives. You are not the only one with a belief, We too have our own beliefs. Ciao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by bedspread: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
iRyan:
I am not a christian and more than 60% of the world population isn't either so don't use your holy book to tell us how to live our lives. You are not the only one with a belief, We too have our own beliefs. Ciao
Ok.....I hope u don't realize your Error late.... it's for Eternity.... JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY.... No other......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by 9ja4eva: 2:21am On Jan 23, 2018
How una dey? Anyone watching the reunion online?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Helped Tacha Packed Her Panties (Video) / Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next / New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.