Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Are You Kidding Me? A Plot Of Land In Ibeju Lekki With C Of O For How Much? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Kidding Me? A Plot Of Land In Ibeju Lekki With C Of O For How Much? (321 Views)

Are You Kidding Me? Properties For Sale In Cotonou, HOW MUCH? / Are You Freaking Kidding Me??? 50 Acres Of Grass Land For How Much?! / Lekki Ocean View Estate Itamarun Ibeju Lekki (with Excision) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Kidding Me? A Plot Of Land In Ibeju Lekki With C Of O For How Much? by Abraham18(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Opportunity come but once, that’s is what they say; however, this is an opportunity we are bringing to you again, most Nigerians missed the opportunity of acquiring a piece of land in lekki phase1 when land was sold for just #6m in 2001 but now its from #120m. Pertinence present to you same opportunity you might have missed in Lekki, with just #2m you can become a landowner in one of the most commercialized cities in Lagos.
What could be better than having the largest refinery in the world few miles away from your residential Villa, is there anything more comfortable than building your house in a place where you can easily access life itself?. A charming piece of land with a lot of industrial opportunities and breathtaking panoramic views of Cedar Springs.
Re: Are You Kidding Me? A Plot Of Land In Ibeju Lekki With C Of O For How Much? by Abraham18(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Call 07031028401 Asap for inspection and details

(1) (Reply)

Over 500 Acres Of Land Forsale At Cheaper Rate. / A Land Is Needed At Magodo Or Maryland / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) + Facilities *@ Somolu, Palmgrove & Onipanu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.