Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months (28965 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by kinibigdeal(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
sisipelebe:
I know this caption would come up.

But the caption is harmless grin
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by phemmyfour: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
sisipelebe:
I feel like having babies right now.#NSQUARE
Sisi onikun pelebe
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by NellyDiva1(f): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cute kids....nice names

Wit the birth of twins, Paul shd see d importance of reconciling with his twin brother.. Hw would he feel in future his adorable twins get separated bc of one reason or the other.

My opinion thou.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Dammylois(f): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Awwwww......Dear Lord when th time comes let the match pay 2 or 3 at a goal.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Agadsman(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
Dem dn go hustle for diff states cos d con3 HARD
Funny you
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Masama: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cute kids
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Nizguy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
sisipelebe:

u gat no problem cos u have finally reached to ur destination, oyeah come to me and I will give u twins, is in my blod
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by optimisticson: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rokia2:
They are so cute. Praying f
or twins or better still triplets. kiss
in my family we have genes of twins,triplet,quadruplet,quintuplet,infact all d -plet dey our blood
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by greggng: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rokia2:
They are so cute. Praying for twins or better still triplets. kiss

I can give u some . My waist is full with twins. Try me
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by godwin120alex: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Me I want 4
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by bionixs: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rokia2:
me too
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by HeWrites(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rokia2:
you won't pity your Pucci?
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Awww so cute. grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by dordor4(f): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Keketu(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rokia2:
Funny how i go two girl pregnant last year and both were confirm to be twins. Although it were aborted. Try me
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by holysina(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rokia2:
Who go the carry them Sure say u no go the disturb hubby sleep for night when the babies the cry
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by henrysolution(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
science has proven beyond doubt that it takes at least 365 days for the earth to revolve round the Sun.......... common sense has also proven that you can celebrate turning one year older.....365 days from your birth day.

so why the hell is this news?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by ufuosman(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cute babies
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Leesah(f): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Awwwwh, xo cute. My love for twins.
My mind tells me that I can get triplets from a Nl.
Triplets gbam, I don hang boot.
come and take sextuplet
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by missyadorable(f): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2018
2015 : I got married
2016 : I had a cute son
2018 : I am expecting TWINS!
I can't wait!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by UEDIBO: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2018
sisipelebe:
let's make babies together.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Leesah:
come and take sextuplet
Lol!
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by evidence2018: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2018
I love twins and i tap into this grace in JESUS NAME.Amen.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2018
UEDIBO:
let's make babies together.
You already have a wife and four children, you still want to procreate with me...You're a joker!
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
awwww me likeey so beautifull
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by UEDIBO: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
sisipelebe:
You already have a wife and four children, you still want to procreate with me...You're a joker!
how many baby mama davido and tuface HV?
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Twins, Nathan And Nadia As They Turn 6 Months by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
UEDIBO:
how many baby mama davido and tuface HV?
I am not destined to be a babymama.. Na only davido and tuface you see. Are you financially buoyant sef ?that you want to be living that kinda of life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Looks Stunning In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.