Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (2378 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
my husband kidnapped me .
I have been advising people here it is my turn .
I was kidnapped last year jan by some unknown guys,they demanded 5million from me and I gave them before I was released.
Recently I have been getting strange calls from some lady telling me that she wants to save me,she calls and just says that then drop .
This morning as early as 1am,my husband woke me up crying,like crying so bitterly I felt Simone had died,I had to go check up on my kids before I came back,then he told me that he has a confession to make. He told me that he was the one who kidnapped me last year,the first thing I asked was why ? He said he impregnated a girl and she threatened to expose him to me if he does not settle her with a brand new car,so he kidnapped me,used the money to buy her a car just to save our marriage .
I was just laughing like a mad woman this morning cause it sounded like a joke or a Movie.
I asked him why he confessed,then he said the girl is still threatening to expose him,with his nude pictures all over Th r internet because they had some dirty sex activities together,so he decided to come clean instead of me hearing outside .
Bom I just have him a hot slap twice,then took my pillow to the guest room locked myself inside so I don't kill him.
The nanny has dressed my kids for school but I am not working today ,I need advise because if I do what us in my head I will kill my husband.
Did I mention that he is jobless.
I feed him and take care of him,with my money and he did this to me .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeFTcYUF_d_/?taken-by=break_or_makeup
Re: What Should I Do? by tyup(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
hmmm
he confessed what he did to you

after laughing for a while or seconds you then gave him two hot slaps

I dont get it like why would you laugh first before slapping him

anyway tell him I said "Hi"

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by HOLYDICK(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please divorce his ugly jobless ass.. your husband is a serial cheater. If he can go to the length of kidnapping you his beloved wife just to solve his infidelity issues at the d expense of his family(not even thinking of gis kids), then he is of no uses to you

Sorry i know he is the father of your kids and you might not want your kids to grow without their dad..but girl if what u said up there is true you and your kids are better off without him cos he might kill you one day for one of his side chick in the name of saving his marriage

A word is Enuf for a wise

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Daniel2289(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why won't he did to u, cos he is a Playboy. Infact u are in unhealthy marriage. And don't be surprised to hear more news.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2018
How do you mean?
Daniel2289:
Why won't he did to u, cos he is a Playboy.
Infact u are in unhealthy marriage. And don't be surprised to hear more news.
Re: What Should I Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Just stay from him! He's not a good man...you can divorce him on the grounds of adultery

"Matthew 19:9, NKJV. “And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”
Re: What Should I Do? by raumdeuter: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Fake story

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
what makes you think it is fake?
raumdeuter:
Fake story
Re: What Should I Do? by Vyolet(f): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2018
I know this story might not be true but if it is then you are better off without him.
You have the money so, kick him out, take care of your child and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by IamPatriotic(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
If you lie finish, let me know, oniro jatijati
Re: What Should I Do? by izaray(f): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
See wahala
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
why do youi think it is a lie. There is a link.
Vyolet:
I know this story might not be true but if it is then you are better off without him.
You have the money so, kick him out, take care of your child and enjoy your life.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
You did not have to go down this lane.It obvious you are immature.
IamPatriotic:
If you lie finish, let me know, oniro jatijati

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by yvelchstores(f): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fake story!!!
Re: What Should I Do? by Daniel2289(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Teetopz:
How do you mean?
Your marriage is unhealthy. Period!!!
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Daniel2289:

Your marriage is unhealthy. Period!!!
Re: What Should I Do? by eyinjuege: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Report to the police.
Both your kidnapper husband and the blackmailing girlfriend will hear am with sars

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
eyinjuege:
Report to the police.
Both your kidnapper husband and the blackmailing girlfriend will hear am with sars
Re: What Should I Do? by Water101(f): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2018
If only u can give me some cash myself,i have a perfect advice for u.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
undecided
Water101:
If only u can give me some cash myself,i have a perfect advice for u.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
what fake about the story?
yvelchstores:
Fake story!!!
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hungry instabloggers, una doh...........keep it up
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
tongue
EsotericMonk:
Hungry instabloggers, una doh...........keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tiwa Savage Using The Toilet With Her Son. PICTURES!! / Can You Claim That You Are 50 Years Old With This?(photo) / Dr Olusegun Mimiko Of Ondo State Takes Picture Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.