Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? (5199 Views)

Understanding The Origin Of Demons - The Pre-adamic Race / Why Are Women Now Speaking In Churches is it biblical or disobedience? / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by unbitchable(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
salvation101:
lame? U mean God instructed Noah to bring in male and female of all animals and he refused to do bring in dinosaurs and many other extinct creatures dated around d same time with it? Or wat do u consider to be lame?
There are zilch biblical references to corroborate the existence of pre Adamic creatures unless theologies, philosophies, & a couple few scientific evidences seemingly not strong or convincing enough.

Besides, how much longer before i have you wrapped up in my passion..
Can't wait to feel your warmth, my sweetest.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by unbitchable(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
removetheturban:
You also need to consider the fact he only took a couple per kind of the animals. The Ark wouldn't have contained the entire population of species. If Noah took a couple per kind, consider the population that didn't make it into the ark. Those would have certainly perished and buried in the earth.
Gen1:28; And God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply and "replenish" the earth. Same He said unto them shortly after the flood; Gen 9:1; Be fruitful and multiply and "replenish" the earth... Emphasis on Replenish used to mean "to refill or fill again. So, it could be that some things (creatures) had been lost or washed off & some others of another kind (humans) refill the surface of the earth.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2018
I do not fathom exactly what you were trying to insinuate but either way, if there were creatures on earth, then, the phrase "IN THE BEGINNING" would have been a lie told by the holy ones including Jesus. If we branch out to that line of thought it becomes an intellectual trajectory and not spiritual or faith-like because the Bible said that we do not know anything, even the sages. We are indeed blind without the word of God. Science can only tell this much but they are also seeking answers. Are we running to science who also have unanswered questions? They can only give you hypothetical analyses to so many questions but the fact remains with God and in the much contained in the Bible.

Recently I read an article about an archaeological finding of a remain that science claimed lived thousands of years ago. The bones looked fresh and they were able to exhume almost practically the entire bones of this creature. The intriguing thought is how do you process a fact when science contradicts its own self. I was wondering why bones do not decompose when science itself says that bones decompose after death. But here we have a creature that they confirmed to have lived thousands of years ago and the cadaver did not undergo any form of preservation like the Mummies kept in a separate tomb and protected from external elements of decay. When you ask, science will throw in an exception rule that allows them the freedom to permeate minds with chicanery. These minds do not doubt science but they seek the easy alternative, the Bible. They never question science but they question the Bible.

By an intimate peer into all these theories, one can see how tongue-twisting science has been for centuries. Science once argued that the earth was flat but the answer was in the Bible all along. The Bible was the guide to all these scientific or archaeological excavations all these while but still, the readers would not give credit to the Bible but seek Astra-knowledge that they will never find. They will end up languishing in a paradise of illusion. The Bible is not against science. The problem with Science is not the Bible but science itself. The Bible remains while science has been alternating and progressing to discover the many things written in the Bible itself.

If the Bible could provide science with such precise details of the pre-historical and historical existence, why does science have to supersede the Bible now? Why does the Bible have the lesser credibility with us now? The Bible says, IN THE BEGINNING, and Christians are questioning what the beginning actually was. Many renowned scientists have come to the conclusion that the Bible is the book to uphold yet we are being deluded by articles written by and for Atheists.

I am not against science but there is always a thin line between fact and illusion. The Bible has the facts of what I know as the beginning and until science answer questions like where we go from here or why we came here, it still remains a feeder compared to the Bible.
unbitchable:
Gen1:28; And God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply and "replenish" the earth. Same He said unto them shortly after the flood; Gen 9:1; Be fruitful and multiply and "replenish" the earth... Emphasis on Replenish used to mean "to refill or fill again. So, it could be that some things (creatures) had been lost or washed off & some others of another kind (humans) refill the surface of the earth.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by unbitchable(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
removetheturban:
I do not fathom exactly what you were trying to insinuate but either way, if there were creatures on earth, then, the phrase "IN THE BEGINNING" would have been a lie told by the holy ones including Jesus. If we branch out to that line of thought it becomes an intellectual trajectory and not spiritual or faith-like because the Bible said that we do not know anything, even the sages. We are indeed blind without the word of God. Science can only tell this much but they are also seeking answers. Are we running to science who also have unanswered questions? They can only give you hypothetical analyses to so many questions but the fact remains with God and in the much contained in the Bible.

Recently I read an article about an archaeological finding of a remain that science claimed lived thousands of years ago. The bones looked fresh and they were able to exhume almost practically the entire bones of this creature. The intriguing thought is how do you process a fact when science contradicts its own self. I was wondering why bones do not decompose when science itself says that bones decompose after death. But here we have a creature that they confirmed to have lived thousands of years ago and the cadaver did not undergo any form of preservation like the Mummies kept in a separate tomb and protected from external elements of decay. When you ask, science will throw in an exception rule that allows them the freedom to permeate minds with chicanery. These minds do not doubt science but they seek the easy alternative, the Bible. They never question science but they question the Bible.

By an intimate peer into all these theories, one can see how tongue-twisting science has been for centuries. Science once argued that the earth was flat but the answer was in the Bible all along. The Bible was the guide to all these scientific or archaeological excavations all these while but still, the readers would not give credit to the Bible but seek Astra-knowledge that they will never find. They will end up languishing in a paradise of illusion. The Bible is not against science. The problem with Science is not the Bible but science itself. The Bible remains while science has been alternating and progressing to discover the many things written in the Bible itself.

If the Bible could provide science with such precise details of the pre-historical and historical existence, why does science have to supersede the Bible now? Why does the Bible have the lesser credibility with us now? The Bible says, IN THE BEGINNING, and Christians are questioning what the beginning actually was. Many renowned scientists have come to the conclusion that the Bible is the book to uphold yet we are being deluded by articles written by and for Atheists.

I am not against science but there is always a thin line between fact and illusion. The Bible has the facts of what I know as the beginning and until science answer questions like where we go from here or why we came here, it still remains a feeder compared to the Bible.
In my post to salvation, i implied that scientific findings and theories are far less than convincing.
I feel more enhanced through God's knowledge than being stuffed with scientific hypothesis & seeming evidences which aren't any convincing.
That being said, my question couldn't have been clearer. According to the two verses in Gen1:28 & 9:1, God asked man to "replenish". Originally, in Hebrew, the word replenish means to refill or fill again. Now, the question is, why would God ask us to fill the earth again if there had not been void in the first place?
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2018
unbitchable:
In my post to salvation, i implied that scientific findings and theories are far less than convincing.
I feel more enhanced through God's knowledge than being stuffed with scientific hypothesis & seeming evidences which aren't any convincing.
That being said, my question couldn't have been clearer. According to the two verses in Gen1:28 & 9:1, God asked man to "replenish". Originally, in Hebrew, the word replenish means to refill or fill again. Now, the question is, why would God ask us to fill the earth again if there had not been void in the first place?
u dis coward, u went to report my post as usual so d admins don't get to see it abi. Don't worry, after church service today i will have ur time. U should be ready to face the consequences of ur stupidity. Coward
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by orisa37: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2018
cusBeta:
that one no concern me. what I know is that none of u on nairaland now was there to verify. what I know now is that I am alive.

And Nigeria is a Hell to live in now.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by orisa37: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Fredmatic:
Yes, it is true, I HV study it with other scripture and related materials to kn dat, though it took me years of studies. Can u answer dis question? When did Satan rebel against God and was sent out of heaven in the bible? Dis happen happen billions of year before dis acsual creation. There is one person dat talk more about it here on niaraland, search for it and lear more

Correct !!! That bloody Satan-like-Serpent slept with my Great great ad infinitum GrandMa and took away her virginity.
And that Drunk Adam, like GEJ, just bleeped on.
Buhari is a bleep off.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by orisa37: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You need me to teach you the story of Cain again?
Our friend wishes to be Born Again to have his cake.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
unbitchably:
Really?.. What consequences?
What in the name of ten demons has gotten over you?
You got me banned and you dare call me a coward?
I have never reported any of your posts neither am i any of the other guys you're mistaking me for.
Meanwhile, you're fond of going thru my comments & reporting to the Mods those of my comments meant for some other posters, those comments that have got entirely nothing to do with you..
Salvation, why are you being silly or acting too silly?.. I have never hurt you, just being a cute dude who really likes you..
I've gotten a month ban this morning, all thanks to you... you are fine now, aiit?

Ok. U were banned for just one month? And u are already breaking another rule creating an alternate account cos of a previous ban, Nairaland rule 19...
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
unbitchably:
Dafuq is wrong with you? Who gives a fook about a ban?..
Go ahead, run to the mods again, do i look like i care?
You are pained someone else reported your posts but would do same to someone else's comments that meant no harm.
Go settle scores with the other dudes, leave me outta it.
You had the mods yank off my sexual desires & fantasies to you, didn't you?
Look, you belong to me, my love. It's a matter of a short time before the convenant is fulfilled.
Do not forget, our body soon shall connect tightly in soulful passion & eternal concupisence.
kk. Am ready for u on d forum. U can go create another email cos i just reported dis one
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Coward cheesy grin
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Fredmatic(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=salvation101 post=64315541] wat actual creation are you talking about? Verse 1 said God created the heavens and earth.. If satan rebelled in heaven den the fall of lucifer must av been after verse one.. Or do u mean d actually creation started from verse 2?cos verse one can stand on its own as the actual creation [/quote.
Genesis1;1 and 1;2 is a big gap I.e billions of years. That was when there were life and everytin was going on fine( but d image of man den was not like what he created now). So Satan disobidiend made God destroy d whole word and dis seven days creation is recreation (like waking everything up and adding some new once). Mind u dis one is different of d Noah flood.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Goshen360(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
One will have to destroy scriptures or force another meaning into scriptures if you so believe the pre Adamic age. It wasn't believed neither taught by Apostolic early church. May God help us.
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Fredmatic(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
removetheturban:
The Bible does not agree with that line of thought. Satan was not cast down years after creation. I want you to note that the angels who took wives for themselves actually came from heaven. They were not cast down at the time and that was post-Adamic. Another aspect was that during the flood, they returned to the heaven but the door was shut upon them.

Also, you have to note that many years after the death of Adam Satan still had the privilege to assemble before God in company with other sons of Jehovah.

So saying that they were cast out of heaven is not biblically correct.

I will advise you to stay within the perimeter of your Bible rather than reading scientifical stuff that gives accounts of surreal events that never happened.
. Wasup me on 09030899395 I wil educate u better, I don't HV strength to type many words
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by unbitchable(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? by ballerin(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Your opening salvo largely bespeaks more of scientific correctness than of scriptural standing. So long the bible did not make any reference to a second world or creation, every other inferences are mere scientific theories.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. / Is Tb Joshua Real? / Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.