Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Learn & Master Electronics Design And Embedded Systems! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn & Master Electronics Design And Embedded Systems! (1456 Views)

Arduino And Embedded Systems Whatsapp Group / Jobs In Embedded Systems Programming / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn & Master Electronics Design And Embedded Systems! by 123mindshifter: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hey! Ever heard about the Nigerian student that built a touchless GSM phone from scratch?

http://reviews.wura.tv/nigerian-college-student-build-touchless-smartphone-from-the-scratch/

Let me share a bit of my story with you…

I was lucky, I discovered I loved building tech stuff at a very young age, so I had dreams of building phones and other things but was disappointed when I got into university and found that they won’t teach me everything I needed to fulfill my dreams.

So, apart from studying electrical/electronic engineering in school, I spent lots of time learning what they couldn't teach me in school. As a young student I put in years of dedication and invested over a hundred thousand Naira (earned from working part-time) into learning hardware development skills from gurus who didn’t even go to school.

In summary, my quest for knowledge from outside my LOCAL university had me learning hardware development from gurus in the STREETS of Benin and then beyond borders, learning WORLD CLASS software development from experts in the largest university in Germany - during my internship, all in a bid to get an understanding of how things worked.

In the end, although, I graduated with a second class lower, but I was more educated (technologically) than many other graduates in my time.

Shortly after graduation, amongst over 21 million unemployed Nigerian graduates (many with first class degrees), I was sought after by not just companies but industries, got involved in teaching Africa with people from MIT & Harvard, was retained at my place of youth service and now, I get to do big time research and development in partnership with big companies like Shell, and I give God all the glory.

Many people say I’m successful in tech because I was trained in Germany, but I believe it’s a combination of first of all my hunger for knowledge, belief in God, what I learnt from school, street and international training and certification that got me here, but which ever you believe, the most important thing right now is, you don't have to wait for your school to teach you everything or pay hundreds of thousands to learn from people on the streets or travel six thousand miles to Germany to learn to create amazing tech.

If you’re so hungry for tech knowledge like I was and you want to become a master in designing electronic circuits, and programming microcontrollers, just follow me as I teach you hardware development from Novice to European Masters level at Oseke University – my online tech education website.

And for every course you finish, you automatically get a certificate that you can show your employers or instantly share with your friends on social media.

You may not be so hungry for tech knowledge but do you want to standout after you graduate? Do you want companies to look for you? Do you want going abroad to be an option rather than your only way to survive on earth? Then you need to start sowing seeds of knowledge today so you would reap great rewards in future. You must learn the technology skills and pursue the things you want out of life. That’s what I’m offering you today.

REGISTER NOW! @ university.oseke.com

Learn & Master electronics design and embedded systems! Become an outstanding student! Get your dream job! Create and sell tech solutions! Gather wealth!

Registration is currently FREE until March 30th 2018 and registered members have full access to my ever growing collection of online video courses and tutorials.

We also post great tutorials, ideas, opportunities for internships and many other valuable opportunities for tech related students on our Facebook page, so if you want any part of that, make sure you like Oseke University Page on Facebook.

Is internet a problem for you? We have all courses in High Definition video on DVDs and Memory cards, so you can watch your lectures directly on your mobile devices and on PCs completely offline.

Would you like to easily remember all you’re learning at Oseke University without having to memorize or cram concepts? Then I recommend you have the learning kit for each course.

Order your courses on DVDs, Memory cards and Course Kits online @ store.oseke.com and get within 2-3 days nationwide.

For more info email me @ oomijie@oseke.com or Call 07064200401

(1) (Reply)

A Very Good Python Programmer Needed Asap / Join Android App Testers Whatapp Group / I Need An MQL4 Programmer For A Quick Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.