Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk (1251 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk by Webvibez: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2018

Sharing throwback photos is a major trend on social media and happens once a week. Many celebrities including 9ice have recently shared such photos that either leave fans asking questions or many just grateful that their star has come a long way in life.

For Oritsefemi who was born and raised in Ajegunle, it’s been a long, wild ride to prosperity and his throwback photo proves it. The singer shared the photo with the caption:

“Hahahaa .. can someone please tell me the name of this amazing duo my people..”

See His Post Below:

His fans immediately answered his question, reminding him of the old school band.

Read comments below:

Source=>>>http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/oritsefemi-shares-funny-throwback-photo.html?m=1

missyb3 fynestboi
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Money is Good
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
H
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk by rummeh: 3:09am On Jan 19, 2018
See trousers
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Funny Throwback Photo Of Himself And Nigerians Can't Stop Talk by dingbang(m): 4:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Seems ajegunle is now a home for 9ja musicians..

I am waiting for davido to tell us he grew up in mushin... Idiat

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Businessman Buried With Gold Worth $216,000 / Yahoo Guy Posted Nude Photos As He Review His Babe Full N@kedness. / "So In Love With My New Look": E- Money Shares Dapper New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.