Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Happened To Me Today In Class. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Me Today In Class. (649 Views)

My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Martinez19(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
I was waiting jejely for lecturer to enter class as he was a bit late. While waiting, a fine girl, whom I already know, sat besides me as I was on nairaland to spend time. She was like " omg, are on nairaland?" and I said yes. She then asked me for my moniker which I gave her. This beautiful girl started digging all my posts and topics after a while, I wanted to talk to her wink but she parked her belongings and muttered "the rage against god. Mtewwwww" grin as she changed her sit shocked grin

Wetin I do this girl? grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Tonyosas101(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
You ought to collect hers before giving her yours

Anyway,,, I think I might react same way she did if it was three years ago and before

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Uyi168: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
...u already knw what u did
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Martinez19(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tonyosas101:
You ought to collect hers before giving her yours

Anyway,,, I think I might react same way she did if it was three years ago and before
lol. My atheist posts just pursue am commot for my side.
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy just as I wouldn't dare give out my Twitter username

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Tonyosas101(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. My atheist posts just pursue am commot for my side.
Lol,, never too late though, you can still go after her,,,,, two years ago, Christians from other department comes to my class to debate over religion,,, but right now, they respect my opinion and even come to me for math problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Tonyosas101(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
cheesy just as I wouldn't dare give out my Twitter username
Why not! I'm seriously curious to know what's in there
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Almost everytime I meet someone who discovers I'm a Nairalander, they want to know my moniker. I never give it to them. I relented once because a fellow Corper I was serving with kept pressuring me for months to give her my moniker and I regretted it. Our relationship didn't change, but she told some of our co-workers that I'm an atheist (which I'm actually not, though I'm an apologist for atheists) and they started treating me differently as if I was a satanist or something. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by hopefulLandlord: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Almost everytime I meet someone who discovers I'm a Nairalander, they want to know my moniker. I never give it to them. I relented once because a fellow Corper I was serving with kept pressuring me for months to give her my moniker and I regretted it. Our relationship didn't change, but she told some of our co-workers that I'm an atheist (which I'm actually not, though I'm an apologist for atheists) and they started treating me differently as if I was a satanist or something. grin

I notice most people get over your being atheist after a while

that said, I don't think I can give anybody my monicker, although I'm careless with my phone so anyone who really wants to know wouldn't find it too difficult

(1) (Reply)

The Glory Of His Grace (Redemption, Reconciliation, Regeneration) / See This Poster Of A Church Holding 3 Days Programme / The Best Two Doggies Of My Life Were From Staunch Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.