Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Long Does It Take For NIPOST To Deliver Parcel Within Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Does It Take For NIPOST To Deliver Parcel Within Nigeria (1074 Views)

2023: NUMBAT Inaugurate Excos, Vows To Deliver 30million Votes To Tinubu, APC / My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For NIPOST To Deliver Parcel Within Nigeria by richysleeks: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Anyone with idea of how long it takes to deliver parcel by NIPOST within Nigeria. My school(Benue state university) is suppose to send my transcript to an office in Abuja, its already 4days since the day my school had the transcript posted (according to what the academic unit officers told me) but the requested office in abuja is yet to receive it.
Re: How Long Does It Take For NIPOST To Deliver Parcel Within Nigeria by biafraisdead(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
richysleeks:
Anyone with idea of how long it takes to deliver parcel by NIPOST within Nigeria. My school(Benue state university) is suppose to send my transcript to an office in Abuja, its already 4days since the day my school had the transcript posted (according to what the academic unit officers told me) but the requested office in abuja is yet to receive it.
u should have paid ur school to use any of the non-government owned courier like dhl. as for ur question, there is no fixed time for Nipost anytime u receive it u take. I remember when waec sent my result via Nipost it took two good years for it to get to me; I went to waec office severally but they told me they've sent it, also went to different offices of Nipost all to no avail and at a time they told me it got lost on transit. I gave up the search only for them to bring it to my house two years later.
Re: How Long Does It Take For NIPOST To Deliver Parcel Within Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
two to three week in my case. they should have use speed post but it bit costly

(1) (Reply)

Standard Investment Package / Jumia Return Policy Is A Scam And The Highest Fraud. / 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.