Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

This Will Be The Best Book You Have Ever Read: Folktales My Grandpa Told Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Will Be The Best Book You Have Ever Read: Folktales My Grandpa Told Me (386 Views)

Fae Romance Books - The Best Books You'll Ever Read / What Is The Best Book You Read In 2019 / What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Be The Best Book You Have Ever Read: Folktales My Grandpa Told Me by Helenbims(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2018
THIS WILL BE THE BEST BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ. BUY IT, GIVE TO YOUR CHILDREN AND LOVED ONES AND LET THEM PRAY FOR YOU.

FOLKTALES MY GRANDPA TOLD ME is one of the finest books ever written in this century. The book aims at educating and at the same time, entertaining young Africans who have been at loss with the beautiful African cultures. Storytelling is one of the intrinsic components of many African cultures. Folktales are told usually in the night for fun, and to also educate and teach values and morals in the society. But the advents of technological inventions like the television and video games have killed the storytelling practice. People living in the cities unlike in the olden days, no longer visit their villages.
The stories accumulated in this book therefore aimed at resuscitating the storytelling act, to prevent African valuable cultures from going into extinction and to teach morals to our younger generations.

To get a copy, Click the link below:

*https://okadabooks.com/user/Helenbims*

(1) (Reply)

Marcel Ofomata Foundament Treats Over 5000 Indigent Patients Free / ”I Think You Are In A Trance”- Wole Soyinka Tells President Buhari / Blco Oil Allocation Direct from Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.