Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe (1709 Views)

The Best Coconut Chips Recipe / Easy Steps To Make Sponge Cake / How To Bake Perfect Yummy Sponge Cake Without Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 1:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Recipe
Flour
Butter
Eggs
Grated coconut
Coconut milk
Vanilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKY6W2z_tjM
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2018
You can also add a bit of coconut Malibu, but this is optional
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Start by mixining all your dry ingredients together.

Also cream your sugar and butter together, doing this properly will give you a very fluffy cake.
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Then gradually add in the eggs until they are fully incorporated into the mixture.
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Alternate adding your milk and flour mixture ending with the flour.
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mix your dessicated coconut your flour and place in the mix do one final mix and share the mixture between two 8” pans. Place in a 180 degrees oven for 45 mins
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Once the cake is ready turn out and leave to cool wrap in cling film until you are ready to use it.
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by mycare(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2018
This is yummy
Wish I can have a bite of this
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
mycare:
This is yummy
Wish I can have a bite of this

I’m sure you can, it’s a very easy recipe you should try it and the ingredients are easy to get.

1 Like

Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by mycare(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2018
marylandcakes:

I’m sure you can, it’s a very easy recipe you should try it and the ingredients are easy to get.

I watched the video.
Can I really go through the stress now I doubt it .lol
I don't mind buying the ready made one
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2018
mycare:

I watched the video.
Can I really go through the stress now I doubt it .lol
I don't mind buying the ready made one

You will never know until you try it. Baking is a de stresser, get some of your good friends together, organise a boys baking evening . Nothing beats home baking . No preservatives.
Or if you are still dating make it a date night with your girlfriend, both of you can bake together. Most ladies would love that, it’s priceless, it beats any posh restaurant and she will appreciate you for it. grin

You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by mycare(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
marylandcakes:

You will never know until you try it. Baking is a de stresser, get some of your good friends together, organise a boys baking evening . Nothing beats home baking . No preservatives.
Or if you are still dating make it a date night with your girlfriend, both of you can bake together. Most ladies would love that, it’s priceless, it beats any posh restaurant and she will appreciate you for it. grin

You will thank me later.

Lol......
I will keep it in pending in my to do list when am on the dating era.
Career pushing now
Thanks
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
mycare:

Lol......
I will keep it in pending in my to do list when am on the dating era.
Thanks

You are welcome. Please don’t forget to like my videos on YouTube and subscribe to my YouTube channel. It’s free. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by mycare(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2018
marylandcakes:

You are welcome. Please don’t forget to like my videos on YouTube and subscribe to my YouTube channel. It’s free. Thanks in advance.

It is okay
I checked your site
Well done ma
Re: The Best Coconut Sponge Cake Recipe by marylandcakes: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
mycare:

It is okay
I checked your site
Well done ma

Thanks a lot. Have a great weekend.

(1) (Reply)

We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken...... / Deep Freezer For Mini Cold Room / Different Kitchen Utensils That You Don't Know (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.