Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) (1082 Views)

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by memez: 4:43am On Jan 19, 2018

A 17-old boy identified as Emmanuel was arrested Monday, Jan 15 and charged with murder. Emmanuel, reportedly beat his own mother to death just because he couldn't find his memory card, and thought she had it.

According to reports, Emmanuel asked his mother if she knew where his memory card was, she denied having any knowledge of where the card could be, but Emmanuel didnt believe and kept inisiting she had it.

When his mother kept insisitng she didnt have it nor know where it was, Emmanule became furious and attcked his own mother with a pestle.

He hit her on the head over and over again till she was completrly helpless, seeing that his mother was still alive, Emmanuel, without feeling any remorse, went outside, removed a burning firewood from a nearby fire and repeatedly burned her with it until she died.

Emmanuel was apprehended shortly after the murder and handed to the police.

https://www.gistmore.com/teenage-boy-kills-mother-missing-memory-card-photos
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by xedyl(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2018
killer Kid...God forbid having this kind of heartless child. IJN I pray.
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by odiereke(m): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2018
God please save us from this kind of children
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2018
And his name is Emmanuel shocked

He's supposed to be called Ekwensu Emmanuel
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by xreal: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Dem press the guy remote ni.
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by noblealuu: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2018
This is regrettably sad.
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2018
cry
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by DUNKA(m): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2018
And she would have been praying for God to give a a son angry
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by mazimee(m): 5:45am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't want to judge him, some things are beyond our control. Memory card is certainly not enough to commit murder.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2018
I doubt if his reason is actually because of the "missing" memory card.

He must be a cultist or any of those bloody groups that always require human sacrifice.

I understand, sometimes they do specify who they want.

If not, how else do you explain this?

That Emmanuel deserve to fleeced alive.

Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Yeeekpaaaa, this boy na lucifer oh
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by blues343(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2018
How do one explain this on is it The devil's work or the work of bad influence... Na so one small pikin tell me say make I forget o say an dem dey fly something. No to bad Peers
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2018
end time
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by falcon01: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
wow!! this is not good at all how can i explain this sef
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by MVLOX(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Confirm case of village pple following like instagram and twitter
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Op you are a liar from hell..

Else why will you blur the pictures if u have nothing to hide?
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by Hector09(m): 3:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Maybe d guy ve mental problem or he is gis assignment
Re: Teenage Boy Kills His Own Mother Over His Missing Memory Card (photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2018
What is this Nigeria turning into, let me quickly relocate to Philippine.

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 1,400 Girls From Six African Nations,230 Nigerian Girls – Frenchman / Husband Of Murdered Artiste,alizee Arrested & Remanded At The Ikoyi Prison-photo / My Life As A Former Nigerian Stripper Is Strictly 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.