Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Power Of Meditation [joshua 1:8, Romans 12:1-2] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Meditation [joshua 1:8, Romans 12:1-2] (303 Views)

Joshua 1:8 / Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) / Don't Pretend To Love Others (Romans 12:9-10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Meditation [joshua 1:8, Romans 12:1-2] by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
You are a spirit being, you have a soul and live in a body. At New Birth, your spirit became regenerated by God while your soul and your body remained the same. Therefore, for you to grow and become what God has in mind for you, you have to renew your mind. A mind that is not renewed is the greatest and the darkest prison for a recreated spirit. When you renew your mind with the word of God, it begins to cooperate with the Holy Spirit and begins to receive its motivation from the life of God in your recreated spirit.

God gave you the faculty of imagination to aid your faith life. When your soul is prospering, there won’t be any more fearful pictures in your imagination. Your imagination begins to create and form comforting pictures of the promise of God and faith becomes an unconscious action. Joshua 1:8 reveals that the word must first be in your MOUTH. You must learn to SAY IT FIRST to yourself and to situations. That is how to meditate on the word and fulfil the second condition.

The amount and quality of meditation you do on the word will determine how sharp the picture of the promises of God will be in your imagination. That picture determines whether you will be a victor or a victim in life. The ten spies (Numbers 13 and 14) saw themselves as grasshoppers and they became victims. Caleb and Joshua saw themselves as victors and they overcame. The quality of your meditation on the promises of God will determine the quality of your manifestation and result in life.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the heart to discipline myself to study and meditate on your word daily until I attain to your purpose in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 39:1-41:16, Matthew 12:46-13:23, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 3:33-35

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out RCCG Fasting And Prayer Schedule (DAY 9) / Spirit Meat Daily Dev. For Jan 22 2018 :topic - Know Their God (2) [daniel 11:32 / Pastor Adeboye Lays The Foundation Of Akwa Ibom Worship Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.