Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. (738 Views)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Employ Me Without Salary / Employ Me For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
I am a good and passionate writer grin . Lol, scratch that.

Thing is, I have a laptop, steady internet connection and stable power supply in my area + I write pretty good too. I am also tech savvy and usually updated with the latest trends, Gist and happenings in and around the country.

What's more, I am also very good with research and can adapt easily to whatever new/uncharted terrain your blog or website is/will be about.

I'd update daily, weekly or monthly, and report progress back to you. Depending on what our agreement is. I'd also promote the blog/website and drive traffic to it in innovative ways. As your employee, I'd give my 100% to ensure the steady growth and progress of the blog/website.

P.S: You don't need to to teach me the rudiments of blogging, except rules peculiar to your own Blog/website. I have experience cool

You can send me a Dm if you have a job offer for me.

Definitely, I'd be helping you for a very affordable token you'd pay monthly (this is also dependent on our negotiation) cheesy

Why not contact me let's discuss?
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
I am available.
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by qunleajayi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Starboywrites:

Thing is, I have a laptop, steady internet connection and stable power supply in my area + I write pretty good too. I am also tech savvy and usually updated with the latest trends, Gist and happenings in and around the country.

What's more, I am also very good with research and can adapt easily to whatever new/uncharted terrain your blog or website is/will be about.

I'd update daily, weekly or monthly, and report progress back to you. Depending on what our agreement is. I'd also promote the blog/website and drive traffic to it in innovative ways. As your employee, I'd give my 100% to ensure the steady growth and progress of the blog/website.

P.S: You don't need to to teach me the rudiments of blogging, except rules peculiar to your own Blog/website. I have experience cool

Definitely, I'd be helping you for a very affordable token you'd pay monthly (this is also dependent on our negotiation) cheesy

Hi... Ur prose is catchy, fast and racy. I like your flow. Talk to me on 09080561966. Rev. Kunle Ajayi
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
qunleajayi:

Hi... Ur prose is catchy, fast and racy. I like your flow. Talk to me on 09080561966. Rev. Kunle Ajayi

Ok Sir!
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Appliedmaths(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Starboywrites:

Oboy why you no start your own thing and be your own boss?
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Appliedmaths:

Oboy why you no start your own thing and be your own boss?

I can, if I have the money. embarassed
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
OK let's do this.
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Still available.
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Abduletudaye(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Starboywrites:
Still available.

How about technology blogs? smiley
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by DivineKayy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Starboywrites:

I can, if I have the money. embarassed
Do you a gmail account? do you have about 7G of data per month? do you have 'little' knowledge of computer? ...if yes, you are set...
Here is my blog

http://kunlefayemi..com.ng/?m=1

I have not paid anyone since 2015.

But note that a blog is not an End in itself but means to an End.
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
How To refresh an old lap
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
I am willing to work
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Starboywrites(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hire me!

(1) (Reply)

Ticketing & Reservation Officer At An International Travel Agency In Lagos / Multinational FMCG Vacancy / Frigoglass Nigeria Limited Job Opportunities (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.