Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Diary Of Dizzy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Diary Of Dizzy. (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Dizzy. by Teenagersdiary: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Dear diary, its been a while we spoke, i guess that it's because have been through a lot lately. Have not been home, have been in my cousin house, have been in the hospital, I almost gave up to a ghost. But I would tell you what really happened.

It was on a sunny friday, I had just gone to the supermarket to get some stuffs to surprise Emeka for the first time, just like he always does to me. I got the things I wanted and left for Emeka's house...... Click on this link to read more
http://www.teenagersdiary.com.ng/2018/01/dear-diary-its-been-well-we-spoke-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Prayers / Drummers And The 80/20 Principle / ��call 2 Glory(how The Dead Came To Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.